When i click on my account it say final payment due on the 12th. Does that

mean 11:59PM on the 11th. Or do you have until 11:59PM on the 12th to pay

final payment. Since this is the 9th I hope someone can answer my question

as soon as possible. HAPPY SAILING!!!

When i click on my account it say final payment due on the 12th. Does that

mean 11:59PM on the 11th. Or do you have until 11:59PM on the 12th to pay

final payment. Since this is the 9th I hope someone can answer my question

as soon as possible. HAPPY SAILING!!!

I always consider final payment about 3 to 6 days before the date the cruise lines says.

I always consider final payment about 3 to 6 days before the date the cruise lines says.

But that is not when it is due so has nothing to do with the ops question.

If you need to, you can call and get an extension of a few days op.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If it says the 12th...they MEAN it...don't take a chance.. pay it on the 11th!

You can easily get an extension. All you need to do is call.

I pay mine off the day I book, but I know others wait until the last minute.

I used to worry about people that had to ask for an extension, because they are probably truly one or two paychecks from homeless. Then I decided it was not my problem.

Great way to try to impose your opinion instead of answering the OP's question. The correct answer was that payment is due to CCL at 11:59 p.m. on the 12th.

Great way to try to impose your opinion instead of answering the OP's question. The correct answer was that payment is due to CCL at 11:59 p.m. on the 12th.

What time zone? 11:59 p.m. EDT is 8:59 PDT or MST (Arizona).

Do you really want to risk losing your cruise, by waiting until the last absolute minute to pay for it? What if something happens, and your credit card company bounces/denies the payment?

My TA requires payment a few days ahead of the cruise line due date, just to 100% guarantee that you still get the payment in on time.

Do you really want to risk losing your cruise, by waiting until the last absolute minute to pay for it? What if something happens, and your credit card company bounces/denies the payment?

My TA requires payment a few days ahead of the cruise line due date, just to 100% guarantee that you still get the payment in on time.

This happens a lot!

It's my money and Carnival will get it on the last day possible. If it's due on the 12th they get it on the 12th.

This is how I feel about it too...but then my wife tells me to quit screwing around and pay the damn bill the day before so that I don't forget on the day of! :D

Edited by RMcoolX

almost always want you to pay about a week before so they can process the payment and watch it clear, then pay from their accts

but yea, before midnight on the X day before, but make sure you know what that day is, because NCL is changing payment days, and carnival's vary a bit according to the length of cruise you have booked:)

You can easily get an extension. All you need to do is call.

I pay mine off the day I book, but I know others wait until the last minute.

I used to worry about people that had to ask for an extension, because they are probably truly one or two paychecks from homeless. Then I decided it was not my problem.

First of all, you're assumptions are just that, assumptions...not based on any facts. I don't make final payment until it's due and it has nothing to do with living paycheck to paycheck. Which, as you say is none of your concern. I find it is easier to get credits and price drops before final payment is made. Usually once final payment is made the cruise line is done with you.

almost always want you to pay about a week before so they can process the payment and watch it clear, then pay from their accts

but yea, before midnight on the X day before, but make sure you know what that day is, because NCL is changing payment days, and carnival's vary a bit according to the length of cruise you have booked:)

So do you see the charge on your card as paying the TA or the cruise line. I never want to see my card paying the TA. I want to see the cruise line getting my money. If I'm paying the TA, how do you know that they are paying the cruise line? Every travel agent that I have ever used has run my card right thru the cruise line and I get a confirmation email from the cruise line.

So do you see the charge on your card as paying the TA or the cruise line. I never want to see my card paying the TA. I want to see the cruise line getting my money. If I'm paying the TA, how do you know that they are paying the cruise line? Every travel agent that I have ever used has run my card right thru the cruise line and I get a confirmation email from the cruise line.

I was just about to post the same thing. Glad I read the remaining post. I have always had the same results as you.

My payment goes right through the cruise line.

I don't know what the poster meant by watching it clear unless they are paying by check.:eek:

Bill

It doesn't automatically cancel at midnight. You get a couple of days grace period.

I have never heard of a grace period that is automatically granted. I hope no one takes your answer as definitive.

If someone takes your bad advice, they may look to track you down when their cruise gets cancelled.

First of all, you're assumptions are just that, assumptions...not based on any facts. I don't make final payment until it's due and it has nothing to do with living paycheck to paycheck. Which, as you say is none of your concern. I find it is easier to get credits and price drops before final payment is made. Usually once final payment is made the cruise line is done with you.

that would be incorrect. whether you pay your cruise off when you book it on or final payment date or anywhere in between you are eligible for price drops anywhere along the way. the only difference is if you pay the cruise off and then get a price drop you get it as obc and if you haven't paid it off you have a lower final price. you will get the price drop though either way.

Edited by Computer Nerd