Stateroom Question

trbarton

I'm new to Celebrity and wonder if my magnetic clips will attach to the stateroom walls on Celebrity staterooms? I use them to attach various documents to the wall.

Thanks!

Tom:)

Welcome to Celebrity! Yes, the walls are metal so your magnetic clips will work just fine. I take some along and use them for the same purpose.

I'm new to Celebrity and wonder if my magnetic clips will attach to the stateroom walls on Celebrity staterooms? I use them to attach various documents to the wall.

Thanks!

Tom:)

Your clips will work on your walls! Bon Voyage!

This has always been my experience on Celebrity too... but on our recent cruise on the Millie, we had a sky suite and none of the walls or surfaces were magnetic! I had brought along our usual assortment of magnets and clips, and couldn't use them. Has anyone else had this experience?

This has always been my experience on Celebrity too... but on our recent cruise on the Millie, we had a sky suite and none of the walls or surfaces were magnetic! I had brought along our usual assortment of magnets and clips, and couldn't use them. Has anyone else had this experience?

We were in an A1, cabin 1118, on the Infinity in December and our magnets would not work on the walls.

Sorry to hear about the M class A1 walls not being metal. We will be in one of those in October. Our magnetic hooks have always worked on every ship cabin wall we have stayed in. I will alert my wife about it. She will not be happy.

Sorry to hear about the M class A1 walls not being metal. We will be in one of those in October. Our magnetic hooks have always worked on every ship cabin wall we have stayed in. I will alert my wife about it. She will not be happy.

Just off the Infinity and we were in A1 1132 /. Magnets worked on the side wall between the bed and bathroom