Pre-Cruise Only Bottle Water Package Purchase

napunani

I was on the phone yesterday with PRINCESS regarding EZAIR price adjustment due to actual airline price drop :) (TA is on vacation) and PRINCESS agent offered a pre-cruise only Bottle Water Package $6.90. 12 - 16oz bottles delivered to cabin. Agent emphasized it was pre-cruise purchase only and could be cancelled 72 hours prior to sailing. Certainly a better deal than buying them one at a time on-board! :)

It is a good deal, we got a case in February and it was money well spent. There will be a card in your room confirming your purchase, and you may need to call room service to remind them if it doesn't arrive promptly.

We bought it also for our recent Coral Cruise. You can print out the "receipt." It was in our cabin when we boarded. Worth it. I ordered it off my Personalizer and you pay up front. You can cancel the order up to a couple of days before sailing.:)

If you order multiple cases on a longer cruise, are they all delivered at once or can you call for them when you need them?

According to our tablemates who ordered two dozen, they were all delivered at once. We ordered one dozen which were delivered as 12 loose bottles (at refrigerator temp) on a tray. Other reports have said that the policy is to deliver them automatically if you do not call room service to redeem within a day or so, so I expect having several deliveries as necessary may not be possible.

Does anyone know what brand of water?

Crystal Geyser spring water. At least on sailings from Ft Lauderdale. Though I believe there have been others who posted having received a brand of purified water rather than spring. (Followed by the usual which-is-healthier debate...)

But what mystifies me is that the OP apparently called Princess customer service with a question about EZAir...and received a suggestive selling spiel about the water package? Glad it turned out to be helpful to them...but even if it was something new and interesting to me that would have taken me aback a bit.

Edited by fishywood

I have a couple cases ordered, $6.90 is a very good deal. I just hope it's great tasting water!

It is a name brand...I just can't remember the name! :p We ordered a couple as well, had them brought up one at at time. It was nice to have a fridge full of cold bottles!