No choco banana with soda and more on Grand?!

justafem

On Grand. Server is claiming I can only order mocktales from the menu. Is this right? Was on same boat 6 weeks ago and now problem getting any non-alcoholic beverage. :mad:

My DD was able to get them on the Crown for our 3/26 cruise. They were her favorite.

Sorry to hear that a server was not accommodating. Hopefully the next one will be.

The ChocoBanana disappeared from the mocktails menu sometime before our cruise on Ruby in November 2014. But on that cruise, and on Emerald this past month, we had no problem getting them; the servers acted as if it was a regular request.

On Grand. Server is claiming I can only order mocktales from the menu. Is this right? Was on same boat 6 weeks ago and now problem getting any non-alcoholic beverage. :mad:

Instead of the Server, try the Bartender directly. They even offer their personal specialty outside of the menu.

Just off the Grand today and I had no problem getting a choco banana. Some of the newer servers and bartenders may not know the non alcoholic one and confuse it for the dirty banana on the drink menu- if so just ask for a virgin dirty banana!

The server was incorrect- as others suggested ask the bartender directly next time.

The bartenders are very accomodating- You can ask them to make "virgin" versions of various cocktails and they will happily make them. They make off menu items all the time, including the choco-banana.

Edited by Shelly97060