What are you most looking forward to onboard Harmony of the Seas?

In May this year, we're launching the world's largest ship, Harmony of the Seas.

As well as being the home of the world's largest slide at sea - the ten-storey Ultimate Abyss - it is also host to a whole range of activities guaranteed to create the ultimate adventure!

These include:

• The Perfect Storm trio of water slides
  • Splashaway Bay waterscape for kids
  • Adults-only Solarium
  • AquaTheatre
  • Delicious restaurants to suit all tastes, including Johnny Rockets, Jamie's Italian and the exclusive two-storey Wonderland
  • The futuristic Bionic Bar
  • All-new musicals including Grease and Columbus, The Musical!
  • Two new ice skating extravaganzas in Studio B
  • The Vitality at Sea Spa
  • And much, much more!

So tell us, what are you most looking forward to about her arrival?

Edited by CC Help Jenn

The Allure was the first "BIG" ship DH and I cruised on last year; however, it was right before my badly needed left hip replacement. I was in quite a bit of pain and had some trouble with walking but thought that I could "tough it out" on that cruise with only using my cane, so chose not to rent a scooter. Unfortunately, that was a big mistake.:( I was in so much pain that I probably only saw 1/3 of that beautiful ship and spent a lot of time in our cabin or sitting somewhere. Exploring the ship was off the table. I underwent my left hip replacement after that cruise and am now totally pain-free, so I intend to explore every inch of the largest ship in the world, Harmony of the Seas on October 7, 2017 for our anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: I may even take a trip down that slide!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

We loved the Oasis and the Allure, now with the slides, that will make The Harmony the best. When on the Quantum, we loved the new style cabins, and we are very happy the same cabin style will be on the Harmony. So much room and storage.

Edited by dedosr

As many of you have mentioned I too am looking forward to the slides as well.

I'm also look forward to the bionic bar. However, I'm sad the champagne bar will be gone...they had the best martinis.

But mostly I'm looking forward to the new cabin design. I think the new cabin design looks very high end. I love the use of the darker and richer colors.

We have been planning this trip for 18 months and it is our first ever cruise. I think just seeing the ship for the first time will be amazing. I have warned my husband that I may cry when I see it for the first time!!

I'm also look forward to the bionic bar. However, I'm sad the champagne bar will be gone...they had the best martinis.

But mostly I'm looking forward to the new cabin design. I think the new cabin design looks very high end. I love the use of the darker and richer colors.

Don't be sad! It is still on the Harmony, it will be located on the Rising Tide Bar!

Best martini I ever had was on the Rising Tide, it was made by the Champagne Bar Manager during Martini class. Cucumber.

The slides, the Flowrider, sitting out on my ocean view balcony sipping a cocktail! ALL OF IT!!! I can't wait. I've already started having dreams about departure day. I may cry as well when I see it for the first time - which is why I'm insisting in overnighting in Civitavecchia the night before. I'm going to get up early and walk down to see her in port. Life Is Good.

In May this year, we're launching the world's largest ship, Harmony of the Seas.

As well as being the home of the world's largest slide at sea - the ten-storey Ultimate Abyss - it is also host to a whole range of activities guaranteed to create the ultimate adventure!

These include:

• The Perfect Storm trio of water slides
  • Splashaway Bay waterscape for kids
  • Adults-only Solarium
  • AquaTheatre
  • Delicious restaurants to suit all tastes, including Johnny Rockets, Jamie's Italian and the exclusive two-storey Wonderland
  • The futuristic Bionic Bar
  • All-new musicals including Grease and Columbus, The Musical!
  • Two new ice skating extravaganzas in Studio B
  • The Vitality at Sea Spa
  • And much, much more!

So tell us, what are you most looking forward to about her arrival?

All of the above, especially the "much, much more!" :D:D:D

Hmm...OP's first post. Welcome to Cruise Critic Royal Caribbean UK.

I'm looking forward to seeing ME on the ship next May! Can. Not. Wait. :cool:

The slides, the aqua theatre, the new cabins, the IQ app and WOW bands, all the new tech. I love geeky gadget-y stuff like that.

Even the new production shows sound pretty good. I'm not much of a broadway musical kind of guy, you couldn't pay me to sit through Mamma Mia or Cats. But Grease and the Columbus shows sound pretty entertaining.

This will be our first time sailing Oasis class. We have a boardwalk balcony, all the way aft overlooking the aqua theater.