Crown Grill Menu Question

augies

Does the Crown Grill serve surf and turf? I checked the menu on the princess website and I see steak choices and fish choices but no surf and turf. Can you ask for steak and lobster...or are you limited to one choice?

Thanks.

Does the Crown Grill serve surf and turf? I checked the menu on the princess website and I see steak choices and fish choices but no surf and turf. Can you ask for steak and lobster...or are you limited to one choice?

Thanks.

You can order a steak and lobster :-). The tails are small and we are usually served about 6 tails.

As they said...you can order as many entree's as you like and it is only one cover charge. I usually order a fillet with like 2 lobster tails. I do wish they would offer more options for dessert though...everything is chocolate based, and we are not chocolate fans.

As they said...you can order as many entree's as you like and it is only one cover charge. I usually order a fillet with like 2 lobster tails. I do wish they would offer more options for dessert though...everything is chocolate based, and we are not chocolate fans.

The Lemon Meringue Tart is very good and has absolutely no chocolate from what I what I can tell. It was on the menu 2 weeks ago on the Regal Princess and every other time I have gone to the Crown Grill in at least the last 3 years.

The Lemon Meringue Tart is very good and has absolutely no chocolate from what I what I can tell. It was on the menu 2 weeks ago on the Regal Princess and every other time I have gone to the Crown Grill in at least the last 3 years.

There was also an apple crumble dessert for a while. I am not sure if it is still there...

Thanks.

We go to Crown Grill primarily for their steak and lobster.

Surf and turf is what I had for my birthday last week. It was the best meal I had on the ship. I didn't try the desserts there though, because they brought me the traditional Princess birthday dessert - glad they only put one candle in it or the place could have burned down :D

They also have cheese cake and ice cream. If my math is correct, there are four none chocolate based desserts for you to choose from that we have mentioned on this thread. :D

Surf and turf is what I had for my birthday last week. It was the best meal I had on the ship. I didn't try the desserts there though, because they brought me the traditional Princess birthday dessert - glad they only put one candle in it or the place could have burned down :D

It was my friends birthday so we took the birthday cake to the IC and had it that night with coffee. We all had dessert at the Crown Grill it was so good. :D

Tony

The lobster tails are split length wise so every "2 Pieces" are a tail. Saying that DW and I consumed something like 12 halves on top of the steak (would not recommend trying to polish a porterhouse by yourself + lobster + several appy's + Sides + Desert !)

Not the best lobster in the world but probably the best you can get onboard, and definitely enjoyable !

The ribeye on the other hand (i've ordered it as my turf course 3 out of 4 times) has been one of the better ones I've eaten anywhere, would recommend over the Fillet (or do both :) )

They don't offer sugar free desserts either. If you want that you gotta go up to Lido. Also, the waiters always bring too many lobster tails. I have to tell them no more than 3 tails.

Thanks.

We certainly asked for Lobster with our Filet Mignon & it was NO problem at all. The staff on the Regal were outstanding!

The lobster tails are split length wise so every "2 Pieces" are a tail. Saying that DW and I consumed something like 12 halves on top of the steak (would not recommend trying to polish a porterhouse by yourself + lobster + several appy's + Sides + Desert !)

Not the best lobster in the world but probably the best you can get onboard, and definitely enjoyable !

The ribeye on the other hand (i've ordered it as my turf course 3 out of 4 times) has been one of the better ones I've eaten anywhere, would recommend over the Fillet (or do both :) )

Being a New Englander, it was not "our" lobster, but it was still very good.

Nothing compares to the fresh caught Maine Lobster at Testa’s Restaurant we had at Bar Harbor on our Can/NE cruise! Wow I would take that cruise again just for the lobster!

Just Mike

A friend years back had a few lobster pots. He'd take a few out & cook them right on the boat. YUMMMM!

Ice cream and cheesecake might be available if you ask, but the only dessert items listed on the menu are the molten Dutch chocolate obsession, the lemon meringue pudding tart, the seven layers s'mores stack and the Chocolate Journeys milk chocolate peanut butter bar. So officially the is only one non chocolate dessert out of the four on the menu.

On the Ruby last month, they just kept the lobster coming! I didn't want to waste it, and almost made myself sick :) They weren't about to let you leave hungry. And as someone said above, the ribeye was as good as a steak gets!

We ate there twice in 7 days.