4 star ? about magazine subscription.

shrimp56

It continues.

I have had to email the Mariner Society every year to get the subscription renewed.

Maybe this has something to do with mailing to Canada, but our subscription just stops after each year's worth.

The worst part for us is deciding which magazine to sign up for!!

Edited by SilvertoGold

I found after I logged in and was in my settings, I chose "magazine subscription" from the list of categories on the left side. The choice of the 2 magazines is there. You choose which magazine you want and you do this the same time of the year you first subscribed to one.

I found after I logged in and was in my settings, I chose "magazine subscription" from the list of categories on the left side. The choice of the 2 magazines is there. You choose which magazine you want and you do this the same time of the year you first subscribed to one.

I tried that, as I wanted to change the magazine for the next year. It wouldn't work so I just sent a request to the Mariner Society and they made the change for me.

I THINK it only works after the date you originally subscribed to a magazine. If you put your curser over the magazine picture and click it, it indicates the date you subscribed.

I haven't seen any instructions. Just my experimenting.

Start with the "magazine subscriptions" category on the left side of your page after you login your Mariner name and password.