4-28-16 Thursday Weigh-in

MOcruiserman

Hi all. Unfortunately, still no word from Belle. I hope she's OK.

I hope everyone had a good week.

This is my last weigh-in before my May 1 cruise. I'd hoped to get to 200 but it was not to be. However, I did make it down to 202 - down three pounds for the week. So I'm pleased. When it comes to losing weight it helps to have a goal even if you don't quite reach it.

Next Thursday I'll be in Bermuda, so you won't hear from me until the following Thursday. I don't intend to follow my diet while on the cruise but I don't want to go wild either. I'm hoping my post-cruise weigh-in doesn't show a drastic weight gain, but we shall see.

Edited by CruisermanVA

HI all!

CruisermanVA ~ thanks for starting the thread. Sure hope Belle's off cruising !

WTG almost reaching your goal! I put on 3.8 lbs in my 19 days away from home but had a really good time! I'm now at my highest weight EVER.:o

Bon Voyage & have a great time in beautiful Bermuda.

shootr ~ lovely pictures last week. Sure hope you're feeling better.

Hoping for better results next week.

~ Jo ~ :)

cruiserman, that is awesome. Enjoy your cruise.

Jo, that is not bad at all. I can gain that much on a 9 day cruise.

I am down 1.4lbs after being up 3 lbs over the past few weeks. I have 11 weeks until my next cruise and I want to lose 16.2. I don't really see that happening but I need to set a goal for myself.

I hope Belle is off doing something fun.

Rose

Hey Everybody!

I'm down 800 grams this week, which is a pleasant welcome considering last week I lost 0.

I hope everything is ok with Belle! I miss the poems!

As luck would have it.......... I woke up a couple of days ago with the worst sore throat I had ever had in my whole life!!! It was like swallowing razor blades. I went to the Dr today, (you know in my moon boot) and she said that I had tonsillitis! Because I need something else wrong with me. RAWR!

So she put me on penicillin and some numbing gargle so that I can eat. I've hardly had anything to eat the last few days, so I'm hoping my misery shows positively on the scale. :p

I've had a real rough time sleeping too, right when the pain killers wear off, i swallow or something in my sleep and the pain wakes me up! There's nothing I want more right now than to sleep 8 hours with out interruption and to eat something solid!

Ok enough complaining. :D

Have a great cruise cruiserman! I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabel

Cruiser man awesome weight loss and have a great time on your cruise !! Nyer... Congrats on your loss!! Jo.... I would surely gain much more away for 19 days! Hope you had a great time and got some rest :). Violet moon... Yea!! On weight loss but boo to being sick! Hope you feel better real soon!! My weigh in Thursday brought me to 230.2, down 2 pounds 14 ounces for the week and a total of 6.2 since starting:) hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for starting the thread Cruiserman - I'm down 3 to 185 again - pretty easy when on a diet of applesauce, fruits, yogurt, etc. Feel like a million bucks compared to last week - just following Dr's orders strictly until the issue subsides.

Enjoy your cruise's folks. Isabel - I feel your pain! You have a good attitude even with all things going on - good for you.

Maybe I'll finish hanging the patio lights today...

HI all!

CrazyCruisersRUs ~ welcome to the thread!:D All are welcome & the more the merrier!

I see you're going on the Vista TA too as are cruises42 & me.

Bon Voyage to those cruising shortly. Thanks too for the encouraging words about 3.6 lbs not being a lot to gain on my vacation.

Sure hope Belle surfaces soon!

shootr ~ what a lovely retreat you have there.

Have a great week & remember what I tend to forget, if you don't buy it you can't eat it!! :o

~ Jo ~ :)