The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

Great review so far Chris. Had never been to Nachi Cocum so nice to see the photos. Looks like you had a great dinner at 150. We loved the different flavored salts for the bread and butter when we were there. They each had such distinct flavors.

Good morning friends and welcome to day seven of LIVE from Oasis of the Seas! It's the last day(BOOOO) so today will be relaxing and a bit more exploration. So stay tuned as the day gets under way!

c6622fd269f5fd491f14d8cec5e05505.jpg

Disney Magic is beside us off port

11da71f154947426447fe2d010ab146f.jpg

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for the amazing pics!

We are sailing Oasis on 9/10/16 and are so excited about our first venture on such a large ship. This trip it will be all about the ship for us.

Did they have any embarkation day sailaway music with dancing on deck anywhere? From what I read this doesn't happen and it is a bit disappointing to me.

How was the getting a pool chair situation? Best pool for adults - Solarium?

I love the Solarium idea, but am apprehensive about it being too stuffy in there when at port.

Did you visit the piano bar? Like it?

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

I haven't visited the Piano Bar. Not sure about the sail away music as I was with Emmy and Rick on their balcony for sail away.

Solarium is nice and I did not find it stuffy when in Labadee

Thank you again for all the great pictures!

Was there a White Night Pool Party any time this week on the Oasis? Have heard some of the ships have them. Have gone to them on NCL before.

Enjoy your last sea day. We have 120 days until we board the beautiful Oasis to the Western Caribbean! :D

Chris

Thank you for your live review and periscopes. This has been an especially fun live review because the W and I were on Allure in Feb on the same itinerary. You've brought back many fond memories for us, especially yesterday's sail-away from Cozumel. It was like we were right there next to you. Your periscopes are well done!

One periscope request, if the signal is good enough. I would love to see some good wipeouts on the Flowrider! [emoji12][emoji23]

Thanks again

Cheers!

Tom

Chris just watched your penguin cam. Awesome! [emoji23]

I'll be periscoping from allure this week and my question for you is how does your battery life hold up while scoping? Is it a big drain?

I have an iPhone 6s Plus, will be bringing along two external chargers, but I know it drains my battery to watch scopes, so I'd imagine it drains it to broadcast as well?

Chris just watched your penguin cam. Awesome! [emoji23]

I'll be periscoping from allure this week and my question for you is how does your battery life hold up while scoping? Is it a big drain?

I have an iPhone 6s Plus, will be bringing along two external chargers, but I know it drains my battery to watch scopes, so I'd imagine it drains it to broadcast as well?

what is your scope name...so I can follow and sail vicariously with you..never been on allure

Hello friends! Just got back from the ice show and have a periscope of it. WIll be going to Sabor at 6 pm and then a farewell scope and then get together with friends for drinks at the Schooner Bar at 9 pm. Will try to post a few pictures as well :)

I would like to follow your scopes on the Allure next week. What's your Periscope handle? Thanks.

DrB

Sabor is worth every penny

60f04a7e0c96efe2a615c0d0e8314ba9.jpg

ab02586e8496a48a826ec048d2a7eee6.jpg

I'm with you on that, it was one of our favorite places to eat on all of the ships we have been on that had Sabor!! [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app