The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

Thanks for your reports and photos, last year I did a b-2-b and was able to most everything I wanted to accomplish, the art work alone took an entire day. What ship will you be sailing on for your next cruise adventure?

I was on the Oasis in Sept/Oct 2013. I don't believe that guy is still MCing the comedy show 3 years later. He is hilarious.

Returning in September this year B2B. Cant wail. 110 days but who's counting? ME OF COURSE!!!

We chatted with Simeon the last time on Oasis, and he is doing exactly what he wants to do. He says he's having a great time.

I was on the Oasis in Sept/Oct 2013. I don't believe that guy is still MCing the comedy show 3 years later. He is hilarious.

Returning in September this year B2B. Cant wail. 110 days but who's counting? ME OF COURSE!!!

We were on the same sailing as Bugsy and Simeon was leaving Oasis to go join Harmony. He didn't say if it was a permanent assignment or it was just for the inaugural sailings. He did say he was surprised that they thought putting him in front of the press was a good idea.:D:p

• 3 weeks later...

Guess who was in my City today for his Work?!?! Chris/BugsyCruiser!!!

Was a lot of fun meeting Fellow Periscoper and Friend!!!!!!

Save travels my Friend!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app2d7744dcd33b5f29a7ee9dd0dbf94863.jpg5abbf28310f96d0a7e5048994c6c1b55.jpg8ab48174c6efa29007ee6a8dffb35fb9.jpg

Edited by CruisingKat71

Great scope today Chris and Kat!

[emoji4] Thanks So Much!!! He mentioned in his scope last night he was in Florida. So I sent him a message to say if you're around Jacksonville let me know, And just so happens, Jacksonville Florida was the place of his delivery today.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app