The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

Hello friends! I cannot contain my excitement as just in a few days I will begin my next adventure as I report to you "LIVE" from the amazing Oasis of the Seas, sailing this upcoming Saturday! This will bring back a lot of great memories for me:

My first ever Royal Caribbean cruise was October 13th, 2012 on board this ship.

It was also my first ever "LIVE" review. The rest as will shall say, history... ;)

It was also my first time ever meeting Emmy and all her wonderful Pink Boa Cruisers and officially becoming a member!

I am looking forward to returning to this amazing ship and a 7 night cruise to the western Caribbean. This time around will also be a lot of "firsts" for me on a LIVE report.

For those not familiar with me, my friend and fellow CC member Radio inspired me to do my first ever live review and since then I have reported live from Celebrity Silhouette, Allure of the Seas(twice), Quantum of the Seas, and most recently, a B2B o Regal Princess. As many of you know I love to take photos and share the experience on here. I hope to provide you all with a look at a cruise through my lens and commentary.

Also a shout out must go out to my friend Gambee who just did another one of his amazing reviews of his time aboard Oasis back in mid-March. If you haven't checked it out yet, you must do it. You will be blown away by his pictures.

So shall we start the journey towards next Saturday? I preview what I will be doing on this report and the "firsts" for me. If you have questions or requests, let me know.

6 days from now, the next adventure at sea begins...

Oasis of the Seas

14ce5717cb4da2a5ba07c2503d57b420.jpg

9bb60192bbe14436282286dd40c1034d.jpg

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Edited by BugsyCruiser

Thanks for the shout out :)

I am interested on your "firsts".

You also asked for request so here comes mine, can you FedEx me one of the park cafe sandwiches :D

Cannot wait for this review!:D:D

First time Royal cruisers, in June, on the Oasis.

We are SO excited!!!:D

A little bittersweet today, as Vista is making her inaugural sailing today. But we'll be on her next year.....;)

Patiently waiting for more.......

One of the firsts for me on this cruise will be a Boardwalk Balcony. I will be in 11315, right in the middle section of the Boardwalk

Images courtesy of Google

0151f969a50cf85de25c03eae3aa9d16.jpg

518a212382edd9e15a7937062490ba46.jpg

89cf3420f0b8782f87c347d99be41aac.jpg

Another first for me will be I am staying at different hotel this time pre cruise. Many of you know the reason for this and I prefer not to bring up again so I would ask everyone to respect my wishes and just leave it at that. I will be staying the Hyatt Place on 17th street right near the Convention Center and not even 2 miles from where Oasis docks at Port Everglades. From some of the pictures I have seen, I think I enjoy the hotel:

Photos courtesy of Google:

721e1e58c967039b2a96148789109352.jpg

645be1ae78230b67f6388a2d6a2b6672.jpg

398116d2423aedaaf9dfebed76395876.jpg

4d8fdc150cfbb22d5ccca987c5562d80.jpg

a640fc4b9c2863b97718485a0145362f.jpg

Also another first for me on this cruise is our stop in Labadee will be a ship day for me. More than likely all I will do is get off the ship to take a few pictures of her and then get right back on. It will be nice to have the ship somewhat to myself ;)

Can't wait to read your review of Oasis. We are going on an Eastern cruise a few weeks after you.

Also looking forward to your hotel review. We are staying one night pre-cruise at Embassy and one night post cruise at the Hilton Marina. I like the idea of staying fairly close to the port and for some reason trust CCers more than Trip Advisor. We have not stayed in Fort Lauderdale before.

MTG

Looking forward to your review. I just finished Gambee's but looking for more information on these Oasis class ships. I just booked Harmony and I am sucking in all the info I can on these ships. Have fun and thanks for taking the time to post.

We are also staying at the Hyatt Place and sail away May 14th on Oasis. Not sure how to watch the live review but I will figure out before next week. Looking forward to your review. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app