Leaving Guidebooks etc/

billydog

Friends of ours are taking the cruise directly after our. We disembark Sunday morning and they embark later. The itinerary is the very same. I want to leave them some guidebooks etc. Would they take and hold these at Customer Services to be collected by my friends? Or are there issues?

Friends of ours are taking the cruise directly after our. We disembark Sunday morning and they embark later. The itinerary is the very same. I want to leave them some guidebooks etc. Would they take and hold these at Customer Services to be collected by my friends? Or are there issues?

I think they might do it. In fact, they might check on what cabin your friends are in and put the books in the cabin. No harm in asking.

I think they might do it. In fact, they might check on what cabin your friends are in and put the books in the cabin. No harm in asking.

I knew the people who were going to be in our cabin on the cruise immediately after ours a few years ago. I wanted to leave them a bottle of champagne in the frig.

The steward said many people help him clean on turnaround day so it was safer to leave (the now warm :( ) champagne with Guest Relations.

Edited by chamima

My travel agent was boarding the Queen Elizabeth the day we debarked. Not the same cabin, but I knew her cabin number. I took a small bag with all of the pillow chocolates from our previous 27 days on Infinity, plus a small bear I bought in Guernsey, and took them to Guest Services and they were waiting for her in her cabin when she boarded. They asked me her name and cabin number, and said they would take care of it, and they did. EM