Website problems

Jilliebean28

Is anyone else having problems with the Princess website today? I am looking into March 2017 cruises and the site keeps telling me that the departure date is too close to complete the booking! I know I can call Princess but I am not yet ready to book but am trying to find what cabins are still available etc.

Depending on the sail date I get both of those messages...and from past experience I would say Princess is tinkering with the last sailing dates from the Caribbean in Spring of 2017 and is getting ready to release the itineraries for the 2017/2018 season. Happens every year.

Depending on the sail date I get both of those messages...and from past experience I would say Princess is tinkering with the last sailing dates from the Caribbean in Spring of 2017 and is getting ready to release the itineraries for the 2017/2018 season. Happens every year.

I think you got it! That was my first thought when I read the question.

But its too early for the "last sailing dates".

I'm looking at the same thing. Mid march - Canadian school march break.

The sailings are currently scheduled 10 day Caribbeans until mid to late April.

I wanted to put in a booking for March and they are blocked off!

This happened to me yesterday when I was looking at Mediterranean cruises for 2017...kept telling me the booking was too close. I had looked at them earlier in the day and all was well. I figured they were making changes. I went on this morning...and yes, they had changed things...all the prices went up about $1,000 :(

But its too early for the "last sailing dates".

I'm looking at the same thing. Mid march - Canadian school march break.

The sailings are currently scheduled 10 day Caribbeans until mid to late April.

I wanted to put in a booking for March and they are blocked off!

The tinkering could be price changes, could be itinerary changes, or both. Anything is subject to change, and when they change it, they block it out if the system. I see just now that the itineraries are listed again as available, don't know if the prices have changed or not.

I have not been able to log in for the past 2 days. However my husband has no issue.

I called Princess, they said they are having website problems.

I figured I'd give it a another week or 2 then call again.

I have not been able to log in for the past 2 days. However my husband has no issue.

I called Princess, they said they are having website problems.

I figured I'd give it a another week or 2 then call again.

Which browser are you using? I haven't been able to get in using FireFox for several days. princess.com causes FireFox to lock up now. I just tried google Chrome and princess.com works fine with that browser.

Which browser are you using? I haven't been able to get in using FireFox for several days. princess.com causes FireFox to lock up now. I just tried google Chrome and princess.com works fine with that browser.

Problems (& solutions) on Firefox are being discussed on this thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=49934303#post49934303

Might get some help here.