Benefits

krillsister

I just booked a cruise on celebrity shiloutte. I am diamond level on rock. Does celebrity still honor rock status. Also if so, what perks would there be

Assuming Rock means Royal Caribbean, the answer is yes.

Diamond on Royal gives you Elite benefits on Celebrity. Be sure to contact either the C&A or Captains Club to get enrolled Celebrity's Captain' s Club.

For a list of benefits go the the Captains Club link on Celebrity's website and you will find the complete list of perks for Elite.

I just booked a cruise on celebrity shiloutte. I am diamond level on rock. Does celebrity still honor rock status. Also if so, what perks would there be

Equivalent Recognition is a program that offers Crown and Anchor, Captain's Club, and Le Club Voyage loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits when they sail with one of the three brands - both pre-cruise and onboard. Members of one program must enroll in the sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Credits earned on one brand are not combinable with credits earned from another brand, however, the reciprocal loyalty program allows loyalty members to move directly in to the equivalent tier on their first voyage with another brand.

NOTE: Reciprocity is capped at Elite & Diamond levels. Crown & Anchor Gold members are not eligible for any reciprocal enrollment or benefits in the Captain's Club program. If /when they enroll in the Captain's Club program, they would start at the Preview tier, until they complete their first sailing with Celebrity.

Equivalent Recognition is a program that offers Crown and Anchor, Captain's Club, and Le Club Voyage loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits when they sail with one of the three brands - both pre-cruise and onboard. Members of one program must enroll in the sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Credits earned on one brand are not combinable with credits earned from another brand, however, the reciprocal loyalty program allows loyalty members to move directly in to the equivalent tier on their first voyage with another brand.

NOTE: Reciprocity is capped at Elite & Diamond levels. Crown & Anchor Gold members are not eligible for any reciprocal enrollment or benefits in the Captain's Club program. If /when they enroll in the Captain's Club program, they would start at the Preview tier, until they complete their first sailing with Celebrity.

To the best of my knowledge--and neither the Captain's Club nor the Le Club Voyage websites suggest otherwise this afternoon--the following long-standing practice [just copied from the LCV website; the Captain's Club website says the same thing (with similar wording) in its "Terms & Conditions" section] continues unchanged...

-----

"Until further notice, guests who sail on Azamara Club Cruises or Celebrity Cruises will earn Club Points or Captain’s Club Points toward their memberships in both Le Club Voyage and Captain's Club, regardless of which brand they sail. Both Captain's Club and Le Club Voyage members will enjoy the benefits of their tier levels on both lines. Program terms are subject to change."

-----

To the best of my knowledge, the explanation provided in your post as cited above accurately describes the different [and also long-standing] loyalty relationship between Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society and both Captain's Club/Le Club Voyage [no cross accumulation of cruise credits/points between Royal Caribbean and either Celebrity/Azamara; capped benefits reciprocity between Royal Caribbean and either Celebrity or Azamara]...

Edited by Xport