$100 Price Drop for switching from CP w/balcony to an Ocean guarantee w/balcony.

This latest sale has provided my wife and I an opportunity which we have been discussing a fair bit, but have not yet made a decision.

On our upcoming Oasis cruise, we have booked a Central Park balcony in a location we are pretty happy with.

However, with this sale, we could change to a guarantee ocean view w/ balcony for $100 less.

I'm curious what your thoughts would be, what decision you would make, and why?

Things we know we cannot control such as obstructed view, cabin neighbors, deck number & location are all great things to consider in our opinion. There may be some things we have not thought of.

Thanks everyone, Chris

Save a hundred bucks and get an ocean balcony - yes.:)

Here's a strange one - we booked a Boardwalk Balcony on Allure a few months ago - great price. Funny thing now is, the boardwalks for that cruise are pricing higher than the ocean front balcony's........ Both are MUCH higher than what we're booked at so we aren't moving. Just thought it odd that boardwalks are pricing higher than ocean front.

Edited by bouhunter

Save a hundred bucks and get an ocean balcony - yes.:)

Here's a strange one - we booked a Boardwalk Balcony on Allure a few months ago - great price. Funny thing now is, the boardwalks for that cruise are pricing higher than the ocean front balcony's........ Both are MUCH higher than what we're booked at so we aren't moving. Just thought it odd that boardwalks are pricing higher than ocean front.

Same on our sailing on Oasis. The Ocean View Balcony is $121 less and the CP is $233 less then the Boardwalk.

This latest sale has provided my wife and I an opportunity which we have been discussing a fair bit, but have not yet made a decision.

On our upcoming Oasis cruise, we have booked a Central Park balcony in a location we are pretty happy with.

However, with this sale, we could change to a guarantee ocean view w/ balcony for $100 less.

I'm curious what your thoughts would be, what decision you would make, and why?

Things we know we cannot control such as obstructed view, cabin neighbors, deck number & location are all great things to consider in our opinion. There may be some things we have not thought of.

Thanks everyone, Chris

You could have odd neighbors with your CP as well. And if you don't like your Guarantee assignment you can switch in the same category.

My biggest objection is connected cabins