Beverage Package as perk not on Celebrity Account

Logged onto Celebrity Website for first time. Info such as cruise, cabin, dining time are there. You can add items like beverage package, specialty dining and shore excursions. Why does the free classic beverage package not show up? I will want to upgrade to the premium at some point. Do I need to wait until I get on the ship? I would prefer to do it prior. Why stand in a line. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Logged onto Celebrity Website for first time. Info such as cruise, cabin, dining time are there. You can add items like beverage package, specialty dining and shore excursions. Why does the free classic beverage package not show up? I will want to upgrade to the premium at some point. Do I need to wait until I get on the ship? I would prefer to do it prior. Why stand in a line. Thanks.

It took several weeks for mine to show up after I booked.

It took several weeks for mine to show up after I booked.

Hi, I too have never seen any mention of the drinks package in the cruise planner. Does anybody know where to find it on your booking page? i dont doubt it will be on our cruisepass when we board but it would be reassuring to see it on the website.

Many Thanks

Hi, I too have never seen any mention of the drinks package in the cruise planner. Does anybody know where to find it on your booking page? i dont doubt it will be on our cruisepass when we board but it would be reassuring to see it on the website.

Many Thanks

You can see it in your order history

You can't upgrade the beverage package in My Celebrity. You will have to give Celebrity a call or have your travel agent take care of it.

Many Thanks

Tbh, so many new cruisers ask this same question and query that their included 'free' beverage package perk is not showing online, that the information, imho, should be on a 'sticky' at the top of the X board, especially as it appears the BBB is here to stay ;). Many are unaware that it is visible in their order history on the My Celebrity part of the website ;). Imagine how many calls X must receive on a daily basis asking exactly the same question :eek:? Realise it should be easier to find, but this is X's website we're talking about :p.

If you upgrade beforehand, you pay beforehand and can't use OBC to pay for it. If you want to use OBC for the upgrade, you have to do it once you board. If you upgrade before the ship leaves port, you'll also be charged any applicable local sales tax until you get into international waters.

Those are your options. Enjoy your cruise.

If you upgrade beforehand, you pay beforehand and can't use OBC to pay for it. If you want to use OBC for the upgrade, you have to do it once you board. If you upgrade before the ship leaves port, you'll also be charged any applicable local sales tax until you get into international waters.

Those are your options. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks I thought about upgrading, I will make sure they don't tack on any extra taxes[emoji13].

the classic beverage package, but I knew I was to get premium package as a 4 perk suite package

I called Celebrity and they sent me a confirmation e-mail showing the free premium perk.

I transferred booking to a TA...and it also showed classic, till I sent him the email from Celebrity showing premium package...now everything is correct.

It seems Celebrity does not show perks and OBC on-line....so as long as I have my e-mail proof I printed out and placed in my cruise presentation folder of papers...

Bernadette

Thanks I thought about upgrading, I will make sure they don't tack on any extra taxes[emoji13].

I knew that but once I got on board, my mind went to drinking what I preferred...on the premium package. I got reminded once I saw my upgrade charge with an additional $6 for a 10 day out of FLL. Good thing I had a lot of Non refundable OBC.

They do put out table tents saying so and list it on the Daily.

Many Thanks

Login to My Celebrity.....go to manage reservation...under cruise extras click order history. It shows the drinks package...certainly on mine.

I did upgrade my (just mine though!!) drinks to Pemium so maybe that's why it's showing. I never looked before I upgraded!

Hope this helps.

Edited by jollyjoyce

Login to My Celebrity.....go to manage reservation...under cruise extras click order history. It shows the drinks package...certainly on mine.

I did upgrade my (just mine though!!) drinks to Pemium so maybe that's why it's showing. I never looked before I upgraded!

Hope this helps.

Our package didn't show for months. What it says now is "Wave Promo - Classic Package"

Our package didn't show for months. What it says now is "Wave Promo - Classic Package"

Thanks for the tip; I checked there and saw it. But is there anywhere in my reservation where it shows that we're getting free gratuities and OBC too?? I'd love to check that if I can.

Thanks for the tip; I checked there and saw it. But is there anywhere in my reservation where it shows that we're getting free gratuities and OBC too?? I'd love to check that if I can.

All those things should be on the confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My TA said I shouldn't expect to see the on board credit appear on the Celebrity account, but that we would get it. At this point I am just trusting that to be true.

My TA said I shouldn't expect to see the on board credit appear on the Celebrity account, but that we would get it. At this point I am just trusting that to be true.

I was told the same thing about OBC and prepaid gratuity. It is on my paperwork from the TA

I was told the same thing about OBC and prepaid gratuity. It is on my paperwork from the TA

Make sure you get the "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" from your TA. Everything will be listed on that and it is the "official" Celebrity confirmation.

Some TA's just send out their own paperwork, and not the "official" confirmations that every reservation receives. Just ask them for it if you haven't already received it via email.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for these directions! I could not figure out where the order history was!

• 2 weeks later...

If you get classic pkg with cruise you just have to upgrade to premium if you desire..the classic package if you got it as part of the cruise,the gratuities are included.then to go to premium it is $11.80 a day including gratuities.Do it onboard with OBC.

It's easy to do like they said do in any bar.

Speaking of OBC. I'm on 3 cruises starting in Nov and going to April. On celebrity's site on my celebrity, two are perfect. Show the correct cost, travel insurance, everything it should. Has a section for OBC in middle of invoice says what what that is. On right hand side half way down shows OBC amount in a box. shows code on classic drink pkg. But on the latest one in April theres nowhere it shows OBC. Where the area says OBC on the other 2 cruise invoices that are correct it says best cruise price shown. But everything else is correct. We called celebrity. He says it shows on his end OBC but we do have an original copy of invoice and shows OBC.. Just not online. Should I make him add on somehow to just take a written copy of original invoice with me?please help me!!

I have used the same travel agent for many cruises and the OBC credits have never been on the confirmation but they always show up...sometimes it even takes a couple days into the cruise, but we have never had an issue with this

I looked in my order history and found the drink package that came with the promo when booking it say Wave Promo - Classic Package. I don't see the

Pre-paid Gratuities and On Board Credit.

Only the drink package shows online if you've booked through a TA ;). Other perks will be on your seapass account once onboard. Just take a hard copy of your invoice showing ALL your perks in case their are any issues and then you have proof ;).