Updated S Class Cabin Spreadsheet

cruzzzinma

I have updated the amazing librarylady19’s S Class Cabin spreadsheet and it can be found here: S Class Cabins

Please help me help you. When posting to the S Class Cabin Information Compilation sticky, PLEASE use the following format:

Cabin #:

Ship:

Deck:

Class:

Area:

Bed Near Bath or Balcony:

Quiet?

Balcony View:

Balcony Size:

Wind a Problem:

Soot a Problem:

Problems/Comments:

Please keep the colons “:”, don’t add in extra blank lines and do put long comments in the “Comments” section. If you keep the format consistent, it will be easier for me to maintain the spreadsheet.

I've posted this in the cabin sticky thread as well.

Thank you!!! The spreadsheet is my go-to reference and I'm so thrilled to have it updated. I know it's a serious pain in the neck, and I really appreciate all your efforts (and Librarylady's efforts before you)!

Using the TRIM function in Excel is a good way to take care of getting rid of those pesky extra spaces without a lot of work. TRIM formula in one column (or row, depending on how you're doing it), then copy and Paste Values. It will remove leading spaces and trailing spaces as well as taking out extra spaces in a string of text (like if someone double-spaces in the middle of a sentence).

Edited by bEwAbG

Using the TRIM function in Excel is a good way to take care of getting rid of those pesky extra spaces without a lot of work. TRIM formula in one column (or row, depending on how you're doing it), then copy and Paste Values. It will remove leading spaces and trailing spaces as well as taking out extra spaces in a string of text (like if someone double-spaces in the middle of a sentence).

I trimmed all the data I entered, but i just went back and trimmed the entire spreadsheet. Unfortunately, trimming won't take care of blank lines.

If the format is followed, I can copy the message contents, paste it into excel, and use the colons to covert to two columns. Blank lines create a blank row of cells. i had an efficient operation going yesterday - by using the same sheet and pasting message contents, it automatically covered the data into two columns and trimmed the needed info into a third column. Then I just had to go to the main spreadsheet and paste transposed data.

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic work! I am so pleased to see that you have added that amazing little feature that keeps the heading in place even as we scroll down and down. (I have seen it before on spreadsheets but have never needed to work out how to do it.)

I have updated the amazing librarylady19’s S Class Cabin spreadsheet and it can be found here: S Class Cabins

Please help me help you. When posting to the S Class Cabin Information Compilation sticky, PLEASE use the following format:

Cabin #:

Ship:

Deck:

Class:

Area:

Bed Near Bath or Balcony:

Quiet?

Balcony View:

Balcony Size:

Wind a Problem:

Soot a Problem:

Problems/Comments:

Please keep the colons “:”, don’t add in extra blank lines and do put long comments in the “Comments” section. If you keep the format consistent, it will be easier for me to maintain the spreadsheet.

I've posted this in the cabin sticky thread as well.

Thank you so much for updating the spreadsheet...it is so helpful to everyone!

• 3 years later...