Does Carnival do a post cruise survey?

ryano

I was kind of hoping to get a post cruise survey so I could mention the great service and food and a few crew members on our cruise last week that we felt were outstanding.

Does Carnival do this?

Yes!

Next time be aware that you can also tell the folks on board who supervise the people who gave you good service.

You can tell the maitre de or the Hotel services manager while you are on the ship.

They sure do... but why wait? Tell those on board of your great experience in addition to putting it in writing.

I know I always get a better reaction directly from the person for whom I am praising for an exceptional job than only through a survey or email. Getting to see the smile of the person who hears "Great job - thank you!" is well worth it. :)

Unless they've changed it since our last three cruises, not everyone gets a survey. They only select a few to send them to. If you want to express your thoughts, you can always contact them through their website.

They sure do... but why wait? Tell those on board of your great experience in addition to putting it in writing.

I know I always get a better reaction directly from the person for whom I am praising for an exceptional job than only through a survey or email. Getting to see the smile of the person who hears "Great job - thank you!" is well worth it. :)

Oh I certainly did that for sure! :)

Unless they've changed it since our last three cruises, not everyone gets a survey. They only select a few to send them to. If you want to express your thoughts, you can always contact them through their website.

I have never received one but for my last five cruises the person I went with did.

I have asked Carnival this question. They give one per cabin. How they choose that person, I don't know. We have cruised 6 times with Carnival in the past 2 years and the booking has always been in my name, but my husband always gets the survey.

I have asked Carnival this question. They give one per cabin. How they choose that person, I don't know. We have cruised 6 times with Carnival in the past 2 years and the booking has always been in my name, but my husband always gets the survey.

Not every cabin. As I and previous posters said, not all cabins get them. I remember several years back they quit sending them to everybody, only a select few.

I got one on my last cruise, but none before then.

I was kind of hoping to get a post cruise survey so I could mention the great service and food and a few crew members on our cruise last week that we felt were outstanding.

Does Carnival do this?

Yes they do in an email when you get home.

My wife got one after our last cruise, I did not get one. So not sure how they determine who will get them or not. :)

One per cabin.

Who was first on your reservation? It goes to them, not everyone in the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

One per cabin.

Definitely no not one in every cabin. As I have posted earlier, my name is the main one on our bookings. Neither myself or my wife have gotten a survey for the past three or four cruises. They quit sending them to every cabin years ago. Forgive me for saying this;)but "If you do a search", you'll find that they haven't sent them to everybody in quite a while.

One per cabin.

I was which is what made it seem odd.

Not worried about it, we had awesome service in the MDR told him he was great gave him extra cash on top of the pre-paid gratuities and then after that my wife found the cruise director on FB and told her what an awesome job he did. We had a large party with 5 kids and he treated them with great respect and patience and routinely went well above the call of duty for them.