Questions about Guarantee

Upgraded yesterday from a D1 to a W (Junior Suite guarantee). Cabin was assigned today. I've re-printed my SetSail Pass showing the new cabin. But, my luggage tags both via the luggage tag link and in my Guest Vacation document show the old cabin. Is it possible to get new luggage tags or do I have to wait until I'm at the pier? Not sailing until 6/25 so there's plenty of time (unfortunately!)

Also, since a cabin has been assigned already, does that mean I get to keep this cabin or might it change again?

Thanks in advance for your help :o

Upgraded yesterday from a D1 to a W (Junior Suite guarantee). Cabin was assigned today. I've re-printed my SetSail Pass showing the new cabin. But, my luggage tags both via the luggage tag link and in my Guest Vacation document show the old cabin. Is it possible to get new luggage tags or do I have to wait until I'm at the pier? Not sailing until 6/25 so there's plenty of time (unfortunately!)

Also, since a cabin has been assigned already, does that mean I get to keep this cabin or might it change again?

Call whoever booked your cruise and ask that your cruise documents be re-issued. It takes about a day to get them changed.

Call whoever booked your cruise and ask that your cruise documents be re-issued. It takes about a day to get them changed.

So after you make that call, just keep checking your My Cruises page and the online check-in page. When you see that the new cabin number is visible there, go to the "print SetSail Pass" icon and reprint it.

Edocs should have the new luggage tags showing. If not, just wait until you get to the pier.

:)