AMEX special offers (Royal Caribbean)

Is this offer only good for travel during those date that were mentioned? We travel in Oct, but I was wondering if we made a payment now it would count

tia

It's on purchase/payment by June 28th. All they are doing is looking at the merchant account and charge amount to determine the qualifying expense.

Yes

That's great! I see you made payment on the 12th, and credit on the 13th. Maybe since I made payment on a Friday evening, the credit will show on Monday? The payment is currently still in "pending" status.

I will defintiely post back an update!

A~

That's great! I see you made payment on the 12th, and credit on the 13th. Maybe since I made payment on a Friday evening, the credit will show on Monday? The payment is currently still in "pending" status.

I will defintiely post back an update!

A~

The charge has to actually post to your account first. Then two days later you'll see the credit. It won't post while it's still a pending charge.

Has anyone had any luck getting this offer added to your AMEX card? I checked both of my cards and no RCCL offers [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read the previous posts, there have been people that were able to add it including me. I know it works on the Blue Sky card.

Has anyone had any luck getting this offer added to your AMEX card? I checked both of my cards and no RCCL offers

What cards do you have? Most people (including me) have found them on varieties of the Blue card.

BTW, how can you ask if anyone has had luck adding it to their card when the thread is full of people saying they had done just that?

Edited by MisterBill99

What cards do you have? Most people (including me) have found them on varieties of the Blue card.

BTW, how can you ask if anyone has had luck adding it to their card when the thread is full of people saying they had done just that?

I guess I wasn't clear in how I asked. I was wondering if anyone had tried calling to get it added to their offers if it wasn't an offer they already had.

Got my $75 credit today too.

I'm the person who mentioned calling to see if you can get it added. Months ago there was a Celebrity offer and some people posted on the Celebrity board they were able to call and have it added. Worth a try!

We have the Blue and no offers on it from Royal. I did have one from Carnival and one from Norwegian. Have already redeemed the Carnival one. The Royal would have been nice, as we have a cruise to pay off in July.

My wife has an Amex Blue card and had the offer. I have an Amex Gold card and did not have the offer.

I just used my wife's card to book myself a premium beverage package for $363. I'll let you know if we get the $75 back.

You might get is back, but you might not...the rules say beverage packages do not apply....

BILL

I just used my wife's card to book myself a premium beverage package for $363. I'll let you know if we get the $75 back.

Did you get the email saying you had redeemed the offer? I'm guessing not since you didn't mention it. The Cruise Planner charge does appear to come thru from a different merchant, at least that is my experience.

Has anyone had any luck getting this offer added to your AMEX card? I checked both of my cards and no RCCL offers [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 amex card's and neither had the offer in the list. Each card had a different amount off offers but did not have the RCCL one. So it must be for select cards.

Ditto, no offers showing up for me either

I have 2 amex card's and neither had the offer in the list. Each card had a different amount off offers but did not have the RCCL one. So it must be for select cards.

As I previously mentioned, it appears to only be showing up on cards in the Blue family (Blue, Blue Cash/Cash Everyday/Cash Preferred, Blue Sky). It would be useful if those reporting that they do not have the offer include the type(s) of cards that they have. If you have a Blue family card and are not seeing the offer, it is possible that it's "sold out" since only a limited number of offers are made available.

Once you add it to your card, you have until the expiration date to redeem it, even if it is no longer available for clipping.

Edited by MisterBill99