AMEX special offers (Royal Caribbean)

As I previously mentioned, it appears to only be showing up on cards in the Blue family (Blue, Blue Cash/Cash Everyday/Cash Preferred, Blue Sky). It would be useful if those reporting that they do not have the offer include the type(s) of cards that they have. If you have a Blue family card and are not seeing the offer, it is possible that it's "sold out" since only a limited number of offers are made available.

Once you add it to your card, you have until the expiration date to redeem it, even if it is no longer available for clipping.

I have a blue card as one of my 2. It is not on there.

I contacted Amex via chat. It was a promotion sent out by the Marketing department to select card holders. Solicited card members were advised of this offer via: Amex Offers for you on americanexpress.com, American Express Mobile iPhone App, American Express Mobile Andriod App and email.

If anyone has the email link and can share this it would be appreciated. Unsolicited card holders are eligible for this offer.

The person I chatted with is sending a request to Marketing on my behalf. Maybe that would help. Who knows.

I've received similar offers in the mail for Celebrity that I've used in the past. Never thought to look on the offers list for Royal Caribbean.

I have a blue card as one of my 2. It is not on there.

I contacted Amex via chat. It was a promotion sent out by the Marketing department to select card holders. Solicited card members were advised of this offer via: Amex Offers for you on americanexpress.com, American Express Mobile iPhone App, American Express Mobile Andriod App and email.

If anyone has the email link and can share this it would be appreciated. Unsolicited card holders are eligible for this offer.

The person I chatted with is sending a request to Marketing on my behalf. Maybe that would help. Who knows.

I've received similar offers in the mail for Celebrity that I've used in the past. Never thought to look on the offers list for Royal Caribbean.

I don't think anyone received notification, we just found it on our list of available offers. What they told you is standard excuse language.

Good luck getting it added on request. I've gotten that to work in the past for Staples deals but I think they've cracked down on it recently.

Now, some news. I checked an authorized user account for a Blue card that I never logged into to add the offer, and it's not available there. Since all of my other AU accounts had the offer when I checked last week, I'm guessing that it is "sold out", or NLA (no longer available, to use deal terminology).

I have the green card and received the offer. I made a payment on the cruise I booked back in March, sailing September 2017. Today, the payment and the $75 credit both posted to my AMEX account. Great offer, thanks for pointing it out!

Third credit posted, thanks so much OP

Well, now I'm definitely going to try using my wife's authorized user card (just need to activate it on her online account).

On my card, made the payment Saturday, it posted yesterday and the credit appeared today.

Well, now I'm definitely going to try using my wife's authorized user card (just need to activate it on her online account).

I'd be surprised if you find it there, but let us know. I didn't see it on on of my authorized user accounts on Monday that I had not checked earlier.

I have my GF as a additional cardholder on my account. She had the offer I didn't. I made a 350.00 payment on her account towards our cruise on Monday. The payment and credit posted this morning.

My wife has an Amex Blue card and had the offer. I have an Amex Gold card and did not have the offer.

I just used my wife's card to book myself a premium beverage package for $363. I'll let you know if we get the $75 back.

Update: The $75 credit posted today.

Let me repeat: I received the $75 credit for paying for a premium beverage package on the website that cost $363.

I'd be surprised if you find it there, but let us know. I didn't see it on on of my authorized user accounts on Monday that I had not checked earlier.

I've done it successfully on 3 cards for the same account, it's worth trying

We have the amex gold card.

Do I have to register it somehow to get the statement credit or just make a charge online?

How does it work?

go into your account online and look at the bottom where there are special offers, (Amex Offers and Benefits)

I've done it successfully on 3 cards for the same account, it's worth trying

But did you do it this week? I had no problem getting it on all of the Blue cards I checked last week (including authorized users) but when I checked one I had not loaded to on Monday, it was not listed, leading me to believe that it is no longer available to clip.

Update: The $75 credit posted today.

Let me repeat: I received the $75 credit for paying for a premium beverage package on the website that cost $363.

That is great news! Had you gotten email when the charge originally was processed saying that you had redeemed the offer? What merchant name did the charge show up under?

That is great news! Had you gotten email when the charge originally was processed saying that you had redeemed the offer? What merchant name did the charge show up under?

No email. I just checked my wife's account online and saw the charge posted and the $75 rebate. The merchant name was something like "ROYAL CARIBBEAN WEBSITE" or something like that.

But did you do it this week? I had no problem getting it on all of the Blue cards I checked last week (including authorized users) but when I checked one I had not loaded to on Monday, it was not listed, leading me to believe that it is no longer available to clip.

I added it on the 14th

I added it on the 14th

Right. My point is that no one seems to have added it to their card this week. The person I was responding to hadn't even created a login for the authorized user, never mind adding the offer to that card.

It certainly can't hurt to look, but I would not be optimistic about finding it.

Edited by MisterBill99

Many of these offers have a limited number that can be added to an account, whether claimed eventually or not. Once all of them are added, the offer disappears.

I logged into the account for my wife's card yesterday. No offer. But she did have an offer for a cell phone bill credit that I didn't have on my account. So she'll be paying the cell bill the next 2 months. :D

I looked on my Blue and there was not offer. :( I tried to look on my hubby's card (he's an auth user) and I was having problems linking his card to my online portal. I called customer service, and low and behold the four digits above his account number doesn't match what they have in their system...quite odd. So they couldn't add his card to my account either and I can't see if he has that offer.

Bummer.... :(

I looked on my Blue and there was not offer. :( I tried to look on my hubby's card (he's an auth user) and I was having problems linking his card to my online portal. I called customer service, and low and behold the four digits above his account number doesn't match what they have in their system...quite odd. So they couldn't add his card to my account either and I can't see if he has that offer.

Bummer.... :(

You cannot add your husband's card to your login. You need to create a new login or use his existing one if he has another card already registered.