Chops grill lunch?

I read somewhere chops grill is open for lunch? Does anyone know it that is true? If so, is there a charge? And anyone have the menu? Any other specialty restaurants open for lunch or even breakfast for that matter. Anyone have reg dinning room lunch and breakfast menu.? We don't eat in the buffet so trying see options. ( long story why, and I am sure windjammer is excellent so not trying to start a debate on that) ;):)

We will be on the allure if that naked a difference. Thanks so much!!

I read somewhere chops grill is open for lunch? Does anyone know it that is true? If so, is there a charge? And anyone have the menu? Any other specialty restaurants open for lunch or even breakfast for that matter. Anyone have reg dinning room lunch and breakfast menu.? We don't eat in the buffet so trying see options. ( long story why, and I am sure windjammer is excellent so not trying to start a debate on that) ;):)

Chops was not open for lunch on Allure this past March.

Giovanni's Table is open for lunch on sea days.

On the Independence crossing just ended, Chops served lunch, but only for gold card holders - suite guests and Pinnacle Club members. The menu varied a little each day. This started on day six after the last port stop.

Gerry

No breakfast in specialty restaurants for the general population.

Dining room menus: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Edited by Merion_Mom

Navigator and Liberty was also gold card only with very limited menu on sea days only for lunch

It was that way on the Voyager and Mariner too when they sailed out of Galveston. Breakfast and lunch for suite guests and Pinnacle only. The menu was limited, but there were usually a couple of daily specials too. I would often hit the salad bar in the Windjammer and take it in while DH ordered off the menu for lunch. So nice not to have to worry about finding a seat up there on sea days.

Dining room menus: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

On my cruise 2 weeks ago on Liberty they would let you eat in chops if you did not have gold card for 15 dollars ( I think a glass of champagne was included) , I do not think many people did this it was never crowded

While on Explorer, Liberty, etc., we were able to eat breakfast/lunch in Portofino or Chops. We could order there or take our plate into the specialty restaurant. On Anthem, is that still an option or does Coastal Kitchen take the place of that?

Thank you!

Swiss

Chops is not open for lunch.

However, Giovanni's, Sabor, and Izumi are open for lunch.

Do you think reservations would be wise for lunch at specialty restaurants, particularly sabor on Allure on a sea day?

Do you think reservations would be wise for lunch at specialty restaurants, particularly sabor on Allure on a sea day?

You could probably walk in, but why not make reservations if you are sure you are going.