Watch Koningsdam's christening live Friday (5/20), 4:30 am Eastern

sppunk

Holland America will livestream Koningsdam's christening with

Her Majesty Queen Máxima of the Netherlands. Given the time differences, it occurs at 4:30 a.m. Eastern/1:30 a.m. Pacific.

HAL will post a recap video later Friday (or early Saturday) for those who won't be awake. It'll be live (and then archived) at:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/pageByName/Resp.action?requestPage=KoningsdamInauguration

FYI

Her Majesty Queen Máxima of the Netherlands. Given the time differences, it occurs at 4:30 a.m. Eastern/1:30 a.m. Pacific.

HAL will post a recap video later Friday (or early Saturday) for those who won't be awake. It'll be live (and then archived) at:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/pageByName/Resp.action?requestPage=KoningsdamInauguration

FYI

Thanks for the heads up Spunk! Same place as EUDM's christening by Maxima's mother-in-law then Queen Beatrix on the Wilhelminakade in JUL 2008. Queen Wilhelmina, btw, was Beatrix' grandmum

FYI

There is nothing to see when I went to this page. Am I doing something wrong?

Allan

Watch ms Koningsdam's Dedication Ceremony Live

Our newest and first Pinnacle-Class ship is here! Join the celebration and watch the dedication ceremony live from Rotterdam on Friday, May 20, at 10:30 a.m. (local/CEST)/4:30 a.m. (EDT)/1:30 a.m. (PDT).

Can't watch the ceremony live? Check back to watch the highlights video, available within a day of the event.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/pageByName/Resp.action?requestPage=KOBNS&showHeader=true&showFooter=true&WT.mc_id=email_HEP1621KO&WT.dcsvid=046099990&stop_mobi=yes

Just received an email from HAL regarding the " Dedication " ceremony on Friday.

Somebody did not proofread the title in a big way.

It says join us for Queen Maxima?s dedication. (Yes,the question mark is in the title from corporate).

Oops,

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just received an email from HAL regarding the " Dedication " ceremony on Friday.

It says join us for Queen Maxima?s dedication. (Yes,the question mark is in the title from corporate).

Oops,

That often happens if a message is encoded on an Apple computer but opened on another operating system, such as Windows. It's just a mis-encoded curly apostrophe.

Oops,

That often happens if a message is encoded on an Apple computer but opened on another operating system, such as Windows. It's just a mis-encoded curly apostrophe.

Hmmm..I received the same e-mail but I open them with Window's 7 & perhaps "Outlook Express".. My e-mail was OK..

Quote Join us Friday -- Queen Maxima’s dedication of our newest ship Unquote

POA could it also have to do with, which windows application opened the e-mail too ? I think but don't know for sure if I open my e-mail in "outlook express":)

I guess I haven't been following this very closely. I thought She, Koningsdam was already dedicated. I thought a ship was dedicated before she sailed Isn't that bad luck or something if you don't do that before you sail? Anyone know why she would be dedicated after she sails?

Thanks for the heads up Spunk! Same place as EUDM's christening by Maxima's mother-in-law then Queen Beatrix on the Wilhelminakade in JUL 2008. Queen Wilhelmina, btw, was Beatrix' grandmum

Maxima (not crowned queen at that time) also christened the Nieuw Amsterdam in 2010.