Another Tablecloth debate

lele100

I was just looking at John Healds FB and he showed a video of where the captain eats, and the table has a tablecloth, OH BOY did the comments start, LOL I love watching those comments some really make me laugh.

• Haha 1

I don't need a table cloth to enjoy my meal. I was looking at the Legend menu yesterday and I was excited about the food offered. A table cloth to enjoy that food doesn't enter into my mind nor will it make the food taste better.

• Like 1

I don't need a table cloth to enjoy my meal. I was looking at the Legend menu yesterday and I was excited about the food offered. A table cloth to enjoy that food doesn't enter into my mind nor will it make the food taste better.

We really enjoy the American table menu with or without a table cloth.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

100% agree

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more. Could care less whether I have a table cloth or not. Amazes me that this keeps getting brought up.

• Like 1

I'm not really bothered either way and it won't affect my enjoyment of the meal. But I did find that on my Breeze cruise last fall, not having the tablecloths did cause my plates and silverware and glassware to slide on the table. Esp. my water glass as it sweated from the ice and humidity, it slid around quite a bit. For me, that was the only noticeable difference between having and not having a tablecloth.

I would like to purchase the Cheerios Tablecloth package but I'm told everyone in my cabin who will be eating must also purchase the package and I'll be danged if I'm paying for 2 packages when only one of us is sophisticated enough to use a tablecloth properly.

I fall into the "this is asinine and who gives a crap" category.

Agree 100%

Although this is not a delicate way to phrase this, but I can't help thinking this "I must have a tablecloth or it will ruin my cruise" movement is propagated by germaphobes and old crones suffering from OCD.

Agree 100%

Although this is not a delicate way to phrase this, but I can't help thinking this "I must have a tablecloth or it will ruin my cruise" movement is propagated by germaphobes and old crones suffering from OCD.

Hey! Leave us old cronies suffering from OCD out of this. I will not be bringing a table cloth in my luggage. I will be bringing a couple braided coasters I made from type 1 paracord though. :-D

Agree 100%

But they also have us waving dirty napkins around at the end of a meal during the waitstaff entertaining us.

Cant believe the CDC would allow this.

Only thing I miss about not having a tablecloth, is being able to really piss off the germaphobes.. I did not twirl my napkin above my head, I slung the tablecloth around like I was a matador in Spain.....

I would like to purchase the Cheerios Tablecloth package but I'm told everyone in my cabin who will be eating must also purchase the package and I'll be danged if I'm paying for 2 packages when only one of us is sophisticated enough to use a tablecloth properly.

Too funny.

BTW you need to choose if you want morning or evening tablecloth service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So. Much. Win. I am waiting until they sell tablecloths in the onboard shops...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I WANT tablecloths.....I hate my drink getting condensation on the table and dripping on me! Tablecloths are civilized. Bare tables are NOT..they are tacky.

Thanks for saying that. Totally agree!!

I WANT tablecloths.....I hate my drink getting condensation on the table and dripping on me! Tablecloths are civilized. Bare tables are NOT..they are tacky.

One 7 day cruise and one 4 day cruise without the tablecloths and not one drip on me or my gang. Love the no tablecloths but doesn't come close to making my list on why I cruise. Fine with it either way.

• Like 1

So everywhere you eat on land has tablecloths? :rolleyes: I seriously doubt that.

You are on every.single.forum on this site aren't you. "Tablecloths are civilized". Too damn funny

Edited by ryano
  • Like 1

He also posted today that someone brought their own tablecloth in their luggage and proceeded to put it on the table, prior to dinner.:eek::eek:

Really? Now people are going to bring their own? LOL

Nothing ceases to amaze me on these boards anymore....

This one could go down in the books!:D:D

• Like 1