Pearl suites

If you have a suite (SF) do you get concierge/butler? Thanks!:)

On NCL, *all* Suites get Butler and Concierge services.

(Note that this does NOT include "mini-suites", but the category you gave is a "real suite", so plan to enjoy.)

On the Pearl, there are Haven suites and non-Haven suites.

Both have Butler/Concierge.

Those in the Haven also have access to the private Haven areas, and a few extra services there.

Enjoy!

Deck 10 AFT SF is our favorite! Just off 10 day Pearl in that suite and booked Panama Canal on Jewel in that suite in February. They are fabulous!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes it is! We were just in that suite on the Gem in February. Added benefit is you only have neighbors on one side. Enjoy!

Here's a vote for the Pearl FORWARD suites. Love the huge balconies and expansive views.

10164 is the corner PH...you will LOVE the view from the balcony. If you are truly lucky, Loy will be your butler and he will spoil you outrageously! Our favorite is 10166 which we have cruised in numerous times.

10164 is the corner PH...you will LOVE the view from the balcony. If you are truly lucky, Loy will be your butler and he will spoil you outrageously! Our favorite is 10166 which we have cruised in numerous times.

watchdiva - What makes 10166 your favorite? We'll be in that suite on the Pearl next summer in Alaska. We had 10664 on the Jewel last month, loved it, but it wasn't available for our cruise next year.

To us, the corner balcony seems slightly...ever so slightly...smaller because of the curve of the ship. We spend a huge amount of time on our balcony and every little foot counts. It's a personal preference and in fact we have 10166 booked on the Jewel for the 14 day Panama Canal transit next February...

To us, the corner balcony seems slightly...ever so slightly...smaller because of the curve of the ship. We spend a huge amount of time on our balcony and every little foot counts. It's a personal preference and in fact we have 10166 booked on the Jewel for the 14 day Panama Canal transit next February...

Are there loungers on the balcony for 10164?

Yes, 2 of them. When I say the balcony is ever so slightly smaller, it is more than large enough for 2 loungers. We also had 2 arm chairs (as did 10164) and a tiny side table.

We've sailed in two suites on the Jewel class ships, one was that corner PH on Deck 10, and the other was the one next door. Yes, the balcony on the corner is a teeny bit smaller because of the curve of the ship, but a big plus was that you only have one set of neighbors. Especially if there are only two of you, that corner balcony is plenty big.

Is it windy on the Forward suite balcony? We tend to spend a lot of time on our balcony. We are scaling to Alasks this month...

We sailed to Alaska in a Jewel Deck 9 forward facing balcony. It was AMAZING! 300 sq ft balcony. We spent hours every day out on the balcony whale and dolphin watching.

If you are right at the rail, it is windy. If you step back 3 feet, the shape of the hull moves the air right over your head. Beautiful views. We had our butler bring some extra deck chairs and deck blankets so we could sit outside in the evenings