Website Question

Woobstr112G

Question for more experienced cruisers about the Celebrity website. I have a Sky Suite booked for the Solstice (April 2018). I am hoping I can snag a Celebrity or Penthouse suite before we sail. My question is when I go to the cruise on the website, the suite button still shows as a choice. When I click on the suite button looking to see what's available, it shows only insides as an option. Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

Celebrity's website is not great. I checked some other sites and they are only showing S2 Sky suites as available on the Solstice April 2018 sailings.

The cruise is a long way off so there will be cancellations probably as it gets close to final payment. If you booked direct with Celebrity you may want to contact them and see if you can be waitlisted for a larger suite.

Celebrity's website is not great. I checked some other sites and they are only showing S2 Sky suites as available on the Solstice April 2018 sailings.

The cruise is a long way off so there will be cancellations probably as it gets close to final payment. If you booked direct with Celebrity you may want to contact them and see if you can be waitlisted for a larger suite.

Thank you for your reply and the information.....:):):)

Bob

Question for more experienced cruisers about the Celebrity website. I have a Sky Suite booked for the Solstice (April 2018). I am hoping I can snag a Celebrity or Penthouse suite before we sail. My question is when I go to the cruise on the website, the suite button still shows as a choice. When I click on the suite button looking to see what's available, it shows only insides as an option. Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

I had previously called Celebrity about this. I would select suite and it would state "oops sorry no suites available." They said go ahead and select inside or whatever shows as available and when you get to the page where you can select inside, ocean, verandah, suite, etc. then you can see if there really are suites available. He was correct. I've found suites available by doing that. But sometimes they really are not available and in that case where you arrow over to select a category it will state NA.

Hope this helps. :)

I had previously called Celebrity about this. I would select suite and it would state "oops sorry no suites available." They said go ahead and select inside or whatever shows as available and when you get to the page where you can select inside, ocean, verandah, suite, etc. then you can see if there really are suites available. He was correct. I've found suites available by doing that. But sometimes they really are not available and in that case where you arrow over to select a category it will state NA.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you so much for this info. I just checked the website and did find that suites were in fact not available but saw numerous other options for non inside/suite cabins that were available. Well since there is almost two years to go, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll have the oppertunity to snag a Celebrity or PH suite.

Thanks Again.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Thank you so much for this info. I just checked the website and did find that suites were in fact not available but saw numerous other options for non inside/suite cabins that were available. Well since there is almost two years to go, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll have the oppertunity to snag a Celebrity or PH suite.

Thanks Again.....:):):)

Bob

You are welcome. It's unbelievable that they haven't fixed this glitch yet. It was a long time ago when I called about it.