Labadoozies/drink package

Hi I don't mean to hijack this thread but op question was answered and I think mine ties in.

If you have a drink package a souvenir Coke cup is provided correct?

Will they mix cocktails in those? (I'm going to guess the answer is: no but I can pour it in.).

So next question:(if I'm right on the first one) can I pour it in a immediately order a 2nd to fill the cup?

Lastly: will they wash them for you? If you were to put a juice or milk based drink (think pins coloda or labadoozee). The cup could get pretty gross after a day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Lastly: will they wash them for you? If you were to put a juice or milk based drink (think pins coloda or labadoozee). The cup could get pretty gross after a day or two.

I always bring my own little container (like the little travel containers you buy at Walmart) with Dawn dishwashing liquid so that I can wash our Tervis/Yeti tumblers every day.

Hi I don't mean to hijack this thread but op question was answered and I think mine ties in.

Will they mix cocktails in those? (I'm going to guess the answer is: no but I can pour it in.).

So next question:(if I'm right on the first one) can I pour it in a immediately order a 2nd to fill the cup?

Wash them in your sink:)

Pretty sure they will not make your drink in the coke cup buy you can pour your drink into the cup or any other you choose. Not sure they will make another right away but may depend on the bartender, I am thinking with most the answer is no.

Your question on washing was answered so will skip that.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk