Puzzle Room on Anthem

After we boarded on the first day we went up to the Sea Plex immediately to do this. However, it was closed so we went to Guest Services to ask where to book the Puzzle Break and they directed us to an Activities director who was seated at a desk in Boleros.

He took our cabin numbers and names but was not able to actually book anything because the time slots weren't even put into the computer system yet.

We had to go back to Guest Services later on, I think it was actually possibly the second day, and at that point in time they were able to book all 6 of us in a time slot. There were only 3 slots left by that point in time, all on Day 8!

So, I guess my best advice would be to go to Guest Services as soon as possible after boarding and see if they can get you a reservation. If they are unable to at that time, I would try going back later on that evening!

Best of luck, as it was a really fun experience!

Download the Royal App and make a reservation as soon as you board. No need to stand in line at the Seaplex or Guest Services or wait for the concierge.

The royal app can be used to book the Northstar and shows as well plus dinner reservations and probably other things as well.

Can I get some details on the puzzle room? How many at a time?

Also I just read 14 and above. Are they not able to participate or are they allowed in with parents but it just might more challenging?

Download the Royal App and make a reservation as soon as you board. No need to stand in line at the Seaplex or Guest Services or wait for the concierge.

The royal app can be used to book the Northstar and shows as well plus dinner reservations and probably other things as well.

Just returned, never saw the puzzle room on the App, had to go to guest services to book.

Did you actually do this? Because this was not an option last week. Yes, you can reserve dinner reservations and NorthStar, but never saw Puzzle Room - and I used the app quite a bit.

Similar to the first reply, I went up to SeaPlex on Day 1, but they only took my name and room number. I thought I was told they would contact me with my reservation. They never did, and I frankly didn't care enough to search it out. To quote another poster, apparently, the first part of Puzzle Room is figuring out the puzzle to sign up!!

We tried to sign up on day 1 like others at Seaplex. They took our room number and was supposed to call. They never called. We tried to show up for several times on the last sea day but it was full for reservations until the last one of the day. It was worth it, I would like others have said and book thru Guest Services.

For some reason, they make it as difficult as possible to sign up for this! Also, I have never seen anything about it other than what I've seen on Cruise Critic. I wouldn't have know it existed otherwise.

We were on Anthem last week. We tried going to the Seaplex several times on the first day. Either no one was there, or the person didn't know anything about it. Finally, someone at the Seaplex told us it would be available to sign up for on the app either that evening or the next day. It never showed up on the app the entire week.

The next day we went to Guest Services. The agent took our names and room number and said that he would email someone about it and give us a call. That night, we had a voicemail in our room telling us that they had signed us up. Fortunately, it was a day and time that we could do.

To be honest, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would (I love playing the escape room games online) - but my husband enjoyed it more than he thought he would! For me, it was mostly a personality thing - too much chaos going on at the same time was a bit overwhelming - but that didn't bother my husband - he dove right in.

Anyway - there is not a way to sign up prior to being onboard. Apparently it sometimes shows up on the app, but not always. Best bet is to go to Guest Services.