Balcony cabin on Anthem

is bed by the balcony there? how did you like the room

Yes, bed is by the balcony. I prefer that setup because it's easier to maneuver around the room. Room was fine, still seemed new, but beds are quite firm. Bring a pad if you are used to a softer bed.

Yes, bed is by the balcony. I prefer that setup because it's easier to maneuver around the room. Room was fine, still seemed new, but beds are quite firm. Bring a pad if you are used to a softer bed.

thanks for the confirmation as i much prefer that. i cannot see myself bringing a pad so i hope i can tolerate it.i stayed at 2 hotels this summer and the bed did kill me.

thanks for the confirmation as i much prefer that. i cannot see myself bringing a pad so i hope i can tolerate it.i stayed at 2 hotels this summer and the bed did kill me.

They will put an extra comforter on the mattress if you ask them. It helped a little. I brought my own pillow since we drove to the port. I don't like their pillows, either ;)

is that directly above that bus stop? i'm not too far from 12650

The bus stop is under 66674 to 66684. If the ship is moving, the smoke if there is any, will be going to the back of the ship. You will be before that area.

They will put an extra comforter on the mattress if you ask them. It helped a little. I brought my own pillow since we drove to the port. I don't like their pillows, either ;)

i will keep that in mind. thanks. i cant be miserable for 7 nites. :)