Balcony cabin on Anthem

We had room 11222 in February also 11220 and 11224 and wete able to open the dividers bed in 11222 at balcony 11220 and 11224 had couch at balcony Great ship you will enjoy

We are in 11570 the end of the month. Is that balcony a bit larger than usual?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes it is...it's a D1 category cabin so the balcony is a bit bigger than standard balcony cabins

Your cabin will be in a very convenient location! My parents had 8248 on our sailing and it was super close to the elevators but they never complained of any noise issues.

Biggest perk... the balcony is huge! All 6 of us could hang out on it comfortably with room to spare! We also hung a hammock for my Dad! :D Enjoy!

We have this cabin!! We sail on 7/15, and these photos are great. We actually have 3 balconies in a row, 8248, 8246, 8244 - we chose first and picked 8248 :)

Just booked a balcony cabin on Anthem Category D1 Cabin 13248. Looking at the picture it seems to be a trianglular shape and not straight rectangular like most of the other ones nearby. Is is larger or not a good choice. I told the agent I wanted midship and this is what he recommended. Just wondering why the room seems set back more and the balcony is shaped different

I just had to look that stateroom up. We were in 13648 (starboard side) across from 13248. We loved it. I tried to book it again for our next sailing and it was taken. The balcony in deeper on one side. Very roomy. Enjoy.

We have this cabin!! We sail on 7/15, and these photos are great. We actually have 3 balconies in a row, 8248, 8246, 8244 - we chose first and picked 8248 :)

I am in 8248 on the 8/3 sailing :) Let us know how it is when you come back. I too picked it for the larger balcony size.

We were in 12260 on the Quantum and the sofa was by the balcony and your cabin should be like that. Great balcony. Booked 12260 again on the Anthem. Enjoy.

Glad to hear that. I'm on the opposite side in 12660. We moved up to this deck. I did wonder about the overhang from above deck 13 but one person said there might be a little more shade but no big deal. We are super excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked 11164. Does anyone have pictures of this cabin? Is the bed closer to the balcony or the bathroom? We have three people in this cabin and I'm hoping the sofa bed is not going to be too much in the way.

Normally in the balcony cabins with the sofa bed, the bed is next to the bathroom.

Where the bed is located alternates. We were in 12648 and 12650. In 48, bed was closer to bathroom. In 50, bed was next to the balcony. Assuming 11th deck is similar to the 12th, the pattern above suggests 11164 will have its bed closer to the bathroom.

Where the bed is located alternates. We were in 12648 and 12650. In 48, bed was closer to bathroom. In 50, bed was next to the balcony. Assuming 11th deck is similar to the 12th, the pattern above suggests 11164 will have its bed closer to the bathroom.

That pattern is for cabins without a sofabed. Gayle pointed out the arrangement when there is a sofabed.

Thank you all. I guess the bed will be closer to the bathroom in my cabin. Not sure if I like that. I think it will feel more cramp. On Voyager of the Seas we had a Pullman and I love it that it's out of the way and its down even during the day so all three of us could rest/nap if we wanted to and there is still space on the sofa to sit. Why doesn't this ship have Pullmans for a cabin of three people?

Thank you all. I guess the bed will be closer to the bathroom in my cabin. Not sure if I like that. I think it will feel more cramp. On Voyager of the Seas we had a Pullman and I love it that it's out of the way and its down even during the day so all three of us could rest/nap if we wanted to and there is still space on the sofa to sit. Why doesn't this ship have Pullmans for a cabin of three people?

I see FJ staterooms with pullmans.

We had 10648 in May to Bermuda and it was awesome. Here are some pictures. Hope they load up okay

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm so glad to have found your post - we have this cabin booked on Anthem in October. The cabin/balcony looks great! Did you have any issues with smelling cigarette smoke on the balcony? I read in an earlier post that that is the smoking side of the ship?

Thank you!

I'm so glad to have found your post - we have this cabin booked on Anthem in October. The cabin/balcony looks great! Did you have any issues with smelling cigarette smoke on the balcony? I read in an earlier post that that is the smoking side of the ship?

Thank you!

The "bus stop" - the enclosed-with-plexiglass area where the smoking happens - is all the way down on Deck 5.

We are booked in cabin 12290 on Anthem in September. Does anyone have any info or insights on this cabin? On the deck plan it appears to have a larger, angled balcony. We are hoping this is accurate. Thanks for any comments. This is an interesting thread.