Carnival Beach Towel

I got 2 in a package a couple years ago and I thought they were crap. They fell apart after just a couple washings. Not at all the same weight or quality as the $22 ones. But they were ok for only $12.

I didn't know they sold $12 towels. I have only ever purchased the blue towels like what they leave in the room, but they were at least $20 (someone said $22). Personally, I would get those towels, even if they cost a bit more, because we have used ours for years and they have held up very well.

I didn't know they sold $12 towels. I have only ever purchased the blue towels like what they leave in the room, but they were at least $20 (someone said $22). Personally, I would get those towels, even if they cost a bit more, because we have used ours for years and they have held up very well.

They are talking about the towels and canvas bags purchased before your cruise from Bon Voyage to be in your cabin at embark. I bought the bag with two towels a year ago in March and love the towels. I have a pool and they are in use almost every day from April to October. They have been washed at least 50 times since purchase and they still look as good as the day I bought them - don't know what the other poster has done to them for them to fall apart - perhaps bleach??

They are talking about the towels and canvas bags purchased before your cruise from Bon Voyage to be in your cabin at embark. I bought the bag with two towels a year ago in March and love the towels. I have a pool and they are in use almost every day from April to October. They have been washed at least 50 times since purchase and they still look as good as the day I bought them - don't know what the other poster has done to them for them to fall apart - perhaps bleach??

Oh, okay. I do have a towel that I purchased many years ago in a Bon Voyage package. It wasn't as good of quality as my blue towels, but it has still held up well.

Has anyone bought the Carnival beach towel from the FunShops? It is only $12 which make me think the quality is cheap but I love the design with the sandals and the Carnival name.

This is not the towel that is in the cabin. We bought a beach package several years ago that came with on the cheaper/lighter towels. My girl still uses it so the $12.00 towel is ok.