Freedom best promenade cabin?

does anyone know?

sonja

Ourusualbeach gave you good information. I just added the drawback as this stateroom is right above the Ben & Jerry's ice cream store. They do provide you with access to the Concierge Lounge and free daily ice cream as a result of the limited view which is partially obstructed by the cow.

I don't know otherwise where the "best" promenade room is out of the many on the three decks that have them. Very hard to say as what is best to one may not be the same to another. And they are all very similar. However, IMO, I would probably look at deck 7 or 8 middle locations as that is higher above the Promenade and would be perhaps more private from those looking up and offer a slightly better view of the Promenade.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Ourusualbeach gave you good information. I just added the drawback as this stateroom is right above the Ben & Jerry's ice cream store. They do provide you with access to the Concierge Lounge and free daily ice cream as a result of the limited view which is partially obstructed by the cow.

I don't know otherwise where the "best" promenade room is out of the many on the three decks that have them. However, IMO, I would probably look at deck 7 or 8 middle locations as that is higher above the Promenade and would be perhaps more private from and offer a slightly better view of the Promenade.

Thanks Mike.:).

If I didn't want the ice cream or free drinks from the concierge lounge or 6305 wasn't available I would probable pick a cabin on deck 7. Easy access both up and down to the promenade and cabins above and below them. Look for one close to an elevator bank, not connecting and not beside a while space (crew area potential noise)

Edited by Ourusualbeach

any suggestions? i've never done a promenade cabin.. many thanks in advance..

sonja

We prefer deck 7. To us deck 6 is only one level above the Promenade and does not have enough privacy. Deck 8 while highest has at spots the flags to contend with. We've got three Freedom cruises currently booked and have selected deck 7 promenade for all 3.

Mike (and Doris)

:) :)

Thanks Mike.:).

If I didn't want the ice cream or free drinks from the concierge lounge or 6305 wasn't available I would probable pick a cabin on deck 7. Easy access both up and down to the promenade and cabins above and below them. Look for one close to an elevator bank, not connecting and not beside a while space (crew area potential noise)

Not a problem, Ken. I felt that I owed the OP an explanation to my comment which may have tainted your response as not being serious.

We were only trying to help......no butts about it! ;)