Royal Caribbean booking under Aussie rules

i don´t know if anyone can help but I have a quick question regarding RCI Australia conditions. I normally book under Spanish T&C but my aunt who lives in Perth booked our next cruise through RCI Australia so I know different terms apply.

I booked a cruise on Explorer of the Seas out of Sydney on a GTY balcony and have been assigned a D2 Superior cabin which is great but if I give them a call can I change to another cabin in the same category or would they reprice the whole thing? If it was booked through RCI Spain I would be able to do this.

Thanks in advance

Interesting question that I would like to know the answer too, also. I know when booking through the US office you can change within the category you were assigned.

Hope someone knows the answer :)

I have moved a client in a guarantee booking before with no trouble or extra charges, so you should be okay to do so. It would only re-price if the category changed. I think it also depends who you talk to.

So I just got off the phone with RCI Australia. Unfortunately they Aussie rules don't allow you to change Never mind I've got a nice cabin anyway I was just hoping for an aft instead.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So I just got off the phone with RCI Australia. Unfortunately they Aussie rules don't allow you to change Never mind I've got a nice cabin anyway I was just hoping for an aft instead.

I would ring and try and get another Operator/Consultant because it is my understanding that providing there is another cabin available in the same Category you have been allotted, they will change you.

Cheers

Di

A shame that wouldn't help. Perhaps try calling again (as already been suggested) and see if you get a different agent.

Edited by MicCanberra

I changed my JS from deck 9 to deck 10 on Explorer for an upcoming cruise with no repricing and even kept my $USD700 OBC. I rang RCI Australia.

Oops. It is Voyager. Correction.

Good work.:D

Goes to show it might be a matter of who you speak to.

Good work.:D

Goes to show it might be a matter of who you speak to.

They even said to ring again if they could be of assistance. Of course, I had already checked that a deck 10 JS was now available which wasn't the case when we booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They even said to ring again if they could be of assistance. Of course, I had already checked that a deck 10 JS was now available which wasn't the case when we booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job anyway.:D

We booked a balcony guarantee on radiance for a January cruise, was allocated a cabin that was obstructed by window washing equipment. Called and was able to move 4 cabins down no problems. This was after final payment.

We booked a balcony guarantee on radiance for a January cruise, was allocated a cabin that was obstructed by window washing equipment. Called and was able to move 4 cabins down no problems. This was after final payment.
Smart move, well done.:D

Strange how Rcl price in Australia...I have booked the legend out of Brisbane in Jan.

Three people in a D1 cabin price,quote is $5300 Aussie dollars thru Aussie site

Book thru US.... $3300 US dollars.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk