Come on NCL release the future itineraries!

hladygirl

I wonder when these cruises will become available to book on NCL?

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/norwegian-cruise-line%E2%80%99s-norwegian-jewel-set-call-australia-home-fall-2017

The new itineraries go on sale on June 28, 2016 for Latitudes Rewards guests and travel partners and on June 29, 2016 for all reservations.

Triptolemus we dont know jet what jade is going to do so it might do the mexican riviera

The Jade, Star, and Sun aren't posted and not part of the press release. So we will have to wait and see where those will end up.

Will the Sun return to South America?

Usually there is a ship in Miami (beside Getaway & Escape) to do Sixthman charters/partial Panama Canal cruises. Maybe the Jade will take over for the Pearl that's moving on.

That leaves the Star - my guess is it'll take over LA doing Mexico and full Panama Canal cruises.

But what do I know.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That leaves the Star - my guess is it'll take over LA doing Mexico and full Panama Canal cruises.

I certainly can't see it doing the equivalent of Rome-Singapore (and Asia/Aus/NZ) that it is doing this year. Glad we have that booked.

Mike

Seriously I have to agree OP. Still waiting for Caribbean cruises from NO and Tampa for Nov. 2017.:rolleyes:

Exactly...want to rebook my April 2017 Panama Canal to Western Carib out of Tampa for Dec 2017. Let's go, NCL!

Great news so far - so Jewel will do Australia/NZ, Pearl sails from New Orleans, Dawn from San Juan and Tampa and Breakaway from NYC again.

Escape, Getaway, Epic, Gem and Spirit were already released before, Pride of America and NCL Sky clear either way.

But what's up with NCL Jade, Star and Sun, there is still missing information on those ships. Any ideas for them?

I assume Sun might go back to South America, one ship shpuld replace Jewel on the Mexican Riviera and Panama Canal cruises (Jade most likely) and one ship should replace Pearl on the 10/11 night Central America runs (Star??).

Any information if Star is due to go back to Australia/NZ via Middle and Far East?

Still waiting for Tampa, Fall of 2017.

Why is NCL not available yet?

I've already booked (did it 2 months ago) a RCL cruise out of Tampa for April 2018.

And RCL has Tampa cruises listed for Fall of 2017 too.

Hi Me too:)

We are interested in the repo from Boston. I checked with my PCC and was told that wouldn't be available until August. Seems late but maybe due to the Dawn home port for the winter months in San Juan. Time will tell.

I want to say that my parents had to book that trip more than a year in advance. As soon as it was available they jumped on it and shortly after the entire trip was booked. They're going this October. I'm excited for them. It looks like a fun trip.

Sun is scheduled to be in Papeete October 2017.....who knows from where and going to where?

http://www.portdepapeete.pf/services/arrivees-et-departs/?lang=en#resultat

Freckles - that was mentioned in another thread that hasn't been posted on in a couple months.

Here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2309719

With the latest announcements on ships I'm not sure where it will be and check if it has been announced.

BTW - if you have any interest in going to Papeete and French Polynesia, go on Paul Gauguin.

Sun is scheduled to be in Papeete October 2017.....who knows from where and going to where?

http://www.portdepapeete.pf/services/arrivees-et-departs/?lang=en#resultat

I am sure that report is old, and could now be the call planned for Jewel - maybe originally NCL has planned to deploy Sun on the South Pacific route for going to Australia, but as we know that is due to be done by Jewel now.

I am sure Sun is due to sail South America again.

Panama Canal and Mexican Riviera are still a great unknown IMHO - maybe Jade replaces Jewel on the Panama Canal sailings and Mexico from La, and Star overtakes the partial Canal transits - or vice versa, we will see.

I am sure that report is old, and could now be the call planned for Jewel - maybe originally NCL has planned to deploy Sun on the South Pacific route for going to Australia, but as we know that is due to be done by Jewel now.

I am sure Sun is due to sail South America again.

I hope you are wrong and that Sun is going to the South Pacific....I am one of the posters on that other thread that have been waiting and waiting for Sun's itineraries after September 2017 to be announced.......fingers are still crossed here!

It is the Jewel as this is the Jewel's Itinerary

03 October 2017 - 10 Nights, Hawaii - Vancouver to Honolulu

13 October 2017 - 12 Nights, Hawaii & French Polynesia - Honolulu to Papeete

25 October 2017 - 17 Nights, French Polynesia & South Pacific - Papeete to Sydney

12 November 2017 - 5 Nights, Australia & Tasmania - Sydney Return

17 November 2017 - 13 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Sydney Return

30 November 2017 - 14 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Sydney Return

14 December 2017 - 9 Nights, Australia & Tasmania - Sydney Return

23 December 2017 - 13 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Sydney Return

05 January 2018 - 16 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Sydney Return

21 January 2018 - 10 Nights, Australia & New Zealand -Sydney to Auckland

31 January 2018 - 10 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Auckland to Sydney

10 February 2018 - 10 Nights, Australia & New Zealand -Sydney Return

20 February 2018 - 18 Nights, Australia & Southeast Asia - Sydney to Singapore

10 March 2018 - 11 Nights, Southeast Asia - Singapore to Hong Kong

21 March 2018 - 11 Nights, China, Korea & Japan - Hong Kong to Tokyo

Mike

It is the Jewel as this is the Jewel's Itinerary

03 October 2017 - 10 Nights, Hawaii - Vancouver to Honolulu

13 October 2017 - 12 Nights, Hawaii & French Polynesia - Honolulu to Papeete

25 October 2017 - 17 Nights, French Polynesia & South Pacific - Papeete to Sydney

12 November 2017 - 5 Nights, Australia & Tasmania - Sydney Return

17 November 2017 - 13 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Sydney Return

30 November 2017 - 14 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Sydney Return

14 December 2017 - 9 Nights, Australia & Tasmania - Sydney Return

23 December 2017 - 13 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Sydney Return

05 January 2018 - 16 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Sydney Return

21 January 2018 - 10 Nights, Australia & New Zealand -Sydney to Auckland

31 January 2018 - 10 Nights, Australia & New Zealand - Auckland to Sydney

10 February 2018 - 10 Nights, Australia & New Zealand -Sydney Return

20 February 2018 - 18 Nights, Australia & Southeast Asia - Sydney to Singapore

10 March 2018 - 11 Nights, Southeast Asia - Singapore to Hong Kong

21 March 2018 - 11 Nights, China, Korea & Japan - Hong Kong to Tokyo

Mike

Where did you find this? I was hoping they would keep the 12 day itinerary as the Star has now for Australia & NZ

Where did you find this? I was hoping they would keep the 12 day itinerary as the Star has now for Australia & NZ

Cruise Critic message Board Forums; Australia & New Zealand Cruisers; Norwegian Jewel 2017: page 3.

Mike