Booking future cruises while onboard

CanadaRob

Sailing on Divina in Feb. Those that have booked while onboard what have been the best deals or extras that you've been able to score? Being a mostly

Loyal Royal cruiser I have seen 50 pp deposits to large OBC, etc.

Not knowing a lot about MSC and any extra marketing that they do, any insight would be appreciated.

Edited by CanadaRob

Sailing on Divina in Feb. Those that have booked while onboard what have been the best deals or extras that you've been able to score? Being a mostly

Not knowing a lot about MSC and any extra marketing that they do, any insight would be appreciated.

MSC used to have the future cruise credit voucher which you paid $10.00 for and depending on the category stateroom you booked would determine the amount of OBC you received. Unfortunately once the Status match was released, it wasn't to far after that the future cruise credit voucher was discontinued. An MSC passenger said that they had booked onboard recently and received $100.00 OBC each for booking a Yacht Club stateroom so I'm not sure what the OBC would be for lesser categories,,:confused:

I just got off the Divina and booked another while onboard. I received 100.00 each OBC with a 15% discount. You can do any changes up to 90 days before sail date with even a full refund

I just got off the Divina and booked another while onboard. I received 100.00 each OBC with a 15% discount. You can do any changes up to 90 days before sail date with even a full refund

That's not a bad deal at all!!! I take it you booked a Yacht Club stateroom? Would you happen to know the OBC for booking lesser categories?:)

Did you book Divina again or trying Seaside?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great offer. How much deposit was required.

Sounds like a great offer. How much deposit was required.

200.00 per person. I also booked the Divina and may change it. I really was thrilled with the fact that I could change the names, the dates, etc., or get a full refund!!! I have not looked into the Seaside yet but will shortly. I was really happy with MSC.

200.00 per person. I also booked the Divina and may change it. I really was thrilled with the fact that I could change the names, the dates, etc., or get a full refund!!! I have not looked into the Seaside yet but will shortly. I was really happy with MSC.

When I inquired, I was told the same thing in that I could change names, dates, or get a full refund, but was warned that any change FORFEITED the extra OBC (and at that time it was $50.00 per cabin for a fantastia experience). Therefore, no real reason to pre-book unless you were 99% certain you'd be making no changes to the booking.

Sounds like this policy might have changed. I was on one of the first sailings with the 'new' policy (aka no vouchers) so maybe they have tweaked things. I'm sailing again next week. I'll see if I can get the actual terms of the agreement to post. If it's truly $100.00 OBC for each person (total of $200.00 OBC) in any category, that sweetens the pot.

Do you know if the booking can be transferred to a travel agent? I prefer to have one when booking a cruise, specially if some changes might happen.

I'm sailing again next week. I'll see if I can get the actual terms of the agreement to post. If it's truly $100.00 OBC for each person (total of $200.00 OBC) in any category, that sweetens the pot.

Please keep us posted. Very interested to know the details and restrictions.