Regal Princess - Crown Grill

lovevacadays

I'm traveling with a party of 6 including me. 4 out of the other 5 have never cruised and the 1 who has cruised has not been to the Crown Grill. How is it on the Regal? I think I may have read there is quite a bit of noise from The Wheelhouse Bar. Is this true? What has been your experience?

We loved the Crown Grille set-up on Royal/Regal. We sat at a table near the openings into Wheelhouse and really enjoyed hearing the band play during the course of our meal, mainly a jazz band. It was a lovely accompaniment to a great meal... Nor too loud at all for us.

I'm traveling with a party of 6 including me. 4 out of the other 5 have never cruised and the 1 who has cruised has not been to the Crown Grill. How is it on the Regal? I think I may have read there is quite a bit of noise from The Wheelhouse Bar. Is this true? What has been your experience?

It all depends who is there at the time, we had one guy once who was louder then a group of 20.

We dined twice in the CG on the Royal. The loud music from the WHB bothered us. It made it very hard to enjoy a quiet meal and conversation. We noticed the same thing dealing with noise from the Piazza while dining in Sabatinis.....

Bob

Ate twice at CG and twice at Sabatini's on Regal on Baltic cruse earlier this month. Never noticed any distracting noise but we did sit by windows away from Wheelhouse and Piazza each time.

All meals where phenomenal!!!

We dined at the CG on the Regal earlier this month. The décor is nice the service was great the food was average. I had the rib eye Dudette had a fillet. We have never found the meals great in the CG and wouldn't have gone but it was a part of our TA's "group" package.