Nyc cuise terminal

Hello,

I am looking for the best way with a decent fare to go from Howell NJ round trip to the New York Cruise Terminal. We have three adults and two children five and six. I am leaving August 17th on Carnaval Sunshine for eight nights. I can fit all the luggage and people in one car to park it.

Thanks for any help you can suggest!

Joe

Hello,

I am looking for the best way with a decent fare to go from Howell NJ round trip to the New York Cruise Terminal. We have three adults and two children five and six. I am leaving August 17th on Carnaval Sunshine for eight nights. I can fit all the luggage and people in one car to park it.

Joe

I can't help; however, you might post this on the American Homeports section for the East Coast. You'll probably get tons of answers there.

Happy cruising!

Hello,

Joe

Hi. The cost of a round trip car service is probably the same as parking at the pier.

Edited by mizLORInj

Your cheapest option would probably be to grab the train out of long branch and go into Penn Station. Then taxi over the the pier. The last time I sailed out of NY, I parked in Metropark (Iselin, exit 131?) and took the train from there to Penn Station. Parking is $9/day.