Nervous about Enchantment deck 2

Anyone recently off Emchantment?????

Booked a short get away for myself and hubby in January and have an inside cabin (2099) for the short trip.

We have seen on Enchantment and Majesty in the past but it's been a long time.

I see a variety of reviews re: Enchantment and deck 2 with odors.

We understand it's an older ship and for a 3 day we just want to relax.

Should we be concerned about deck 2 cabin and/or ship?

We're just off Enchantment (this morning) -- we were on Deck 3, so I don't know if there is anything specific about Deck 2, but no weird smells or anything anywhere we went.

We had a lovely time on the 3 day cruise. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of the big ships, but it's a nice play to stay for three days. Any other questions? Enjoy!

Edited by ricklepickle

We're just off Enchantment (this morning) -- we were on Deck 3, so I don't know if there is anything specific about Deck 2, but no weird smells or anything anywhere we went.

We had a lovely time on the 3 day cruise. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of the big ships, but it's a nice play to stay for three days. Any other questions? Enjoy!

Did you go to any of the shows, which ones were playing .? I'm going in August usually go on the Majesty so a new weekend ship for us. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

This was back in January, but we were in an outside cabin on Deck 2 on Enchantment and didn't notice any odors. Enchantment is an older ship but I think that shows more on the outside than the inside, personally. We had a very relaxing cruise on Enchantment.

Did you go to any of the shows, which ones were playing .? I'm going in August usually go on the Majesty so a new weekend ship for us. Looking forward to it.

Yes, we always go to shows.

First night at 7:45 was the "Welcome Show" - we were 10 minutes late, and missed the singing/dancing intro. There was a comedian whose name I forget but wasn't so great (maybe 15 minutes?), and then an intro of the staff.

Second night at 7 and 9 was the Headliner, Matt Baker, who did "comedy & stunts". He was supposed to have been on America's Got Talent, and while it was in no way sophisticated, we laughed a lot and were quite amused.

The last night, also at 7 and 9, was supposed to be Can't Stop the Rock (or something like that), but they had "technical difficulties" so it was a production show called "Stage to Screen". It was basically a revue of music/dancing from a variety of musicals that were both on stage and screen: West Side Story, Hairspray, Sweet Charity, Little Shop of Horrors are the ones I remember. These actors are incredibly talented -- wonderful voices, and good production values.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the information and times of the shows looking forward to a new production show and cruise routine . I am still missing seeing the Majesty leave on Friday night .

Mary

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Saw both production shows on my recent Enchantment cruise. Three out of four of the singers were tremendous. The fourth was no doubt good, but paled in comparison. Hope the same cast is still on board when I go back next month.

Anyone recently off Emchantment?????

Booked a short get away for myself and hubby in January and have an inside cabin (2099) for the short trip.

We have seen on Enchantment and Majesty in the past but it's been a long time.

I see a variety of reviews re: Enchantment and deck 2 with odors.

We understand it's an older ship and for a 3 day we just want to relax.

Should we be concerned about deck 2 cabin and/or ship?

I actually stayed in room 2101 last October, which is next door to 2099 and liked the room. Actually I liked it enough to book it again this December.

Near the elevator, no noises from above (all rooms above), I did not notice an odor.

I have done Enchantment many times, including several long cruises from Baltimore and have always enjoyed the Enchantment. I wouldn't worry about a thing.