Royal Princess Deck Plan Confusion

Woobstr112G

I was just checking out pricing for the 25 day Western Med Grand Adventure-T/A in October 2017 on the Royal. When I choose suites It gives me pricing for "Aft Penthouse Suites" and "Mid Aft Penthouse Suites." When I select the Aft Penthouse Suites I choose the "I'll choose my own" option. Right now there are three available (one on Marina and two on Emerald). When I hover over the choices, they are still referred to as "Owner Suites." The deck plans seem to reflect that after the end of January 2017 they will now be called Penthouse Suites. Is it just that the website hasn't been changed or am I seeing double.....:D:D:D

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Bob - are you considering giving the aft suites another try after your first cruise on the Royal? You are a brave man! We are thinking of the same cruise but it will be in a mini- suite :D.

I hope the name changes reflect a more realistic pricing strategy since we agreed that the aft 'owners suites' didn't compare favorably with the owners suites on other Princess ships.

Bob - are you considering giving the aft suites another try after your first cruise on the Royal? You are a brave man! We are thinking of the same cruise but it will be in a mini- suite :D.

I hope the name changes reflect a more realistic pricing strategy since we agreed that the aft 'owners suites' didn't compare favorably with the owners suites on other Princess ships.

Not in the near future:D. DW is kinda getting burnt out on Europe and the Western Med at the moment. After this September's Northern T/A (if we go) We have the new 12 day Alaska r/t booked for my retirement present to myself (2018). We also have a Panama Canal cruise booked next year as a backstop in case we don't cruise in September. After that, I will most likely be booking a Canada/New England cruise for the fall of 2018. I've been resisting this one for a number of years now but DW has told me she really wants to do this one.....:):):)

Bob