FIRST CRUISE. Best place to zip line?

Mandy1021

HI!

I just booked a great deal through celebrity for next November aboard the summit. My boyfriend and I really enjoy zip lining and other activities like that. I was hoping someone could Point me in the best direction for a great place to zip line? Do any places offer zip lines over beautiful water and that sort of thing?

Our ports of call are:

San juan, Barbados, st Lucia, st Kitts antigua and st thomas

Thank you for all your help! :)

Tree Limin' Extreme in St Thomas is what I hear is the best. I have a friend who was on the island this past December and says it's a "don't miss"

We will be doing it in March 2017

St. Lucia has some pretty amazing zip-lines as well.

What time are you in port in San Juan? The El Yunque rainforest is amazing but if you are into cool adventures and are going to be there in the evening, kayaking in the bioluminescent bay has been one of my all time favorite cruise excursions EVER!!

Thanks! I'll check out St Lucia as well :)

We are going to fly in the day before as all the flights from our city to San Juan don't get there till 2pm or later. I thought that would be cutting it pretty close to get on the ship in time.

Kayaking sounds awesome! I'll have to check that out too! :)

Anyone know anything about Toro Verde? Is it worth the expense to make the trek up there the day before the cruise or the day after? From what I've read it sounds like its an hour from San Juan. What would be the best mode of transportation to get there? Can you get someone from the company to pick you up? Sorry, I'm sure that's a silly question but I'm so new to this.