Harmony of the Seas Central Park Balcony Cabin

I'm booked on the Harmony of the Seas next year and have a question about the Central Park Balcony cabins. Reading through the cabin description it states that there is a Royal King bed that can be separated into (2) twin beds. However, when looking at the pictures it doesn't look as if there is enough space to accomplish this. There are wardrobe closets on either side & it does't seem like it would work. Also, does anyone know if any of these cabins have the "pullman" bed that pulls out of the ceiling. I sailed recently on the Oasis and had a Quad connecting to a Double room. The Quad room had the pullman bed. This is very important to me and RCCL can't seem to give me an answer if any of the cabins on the Harmony have this feature. Some of the deck plans show this option while others do not. I have also been told my my travel agent that the pullman beds have been removed from most cabins and are only available in some of the suites. However, no one is entirely sure. Has anyone sailed on the Harmony in a Central Park Balcony room and had the option of pulling down a "Pullman" bed from the ceiling? If so, what cabin # (s) were these cabins?

We were on both the Oasis and Allure and yes the CPV beds can be separated, and they also have some rooms with beds that have a pull out couch. I would call celebrity to tell you which cabins are triple for the couch bed. Or you can just do a mock booking for three and choose a CPV cabin or CPV with balcony for information. Enjoy your cruise

I saw the night stand tables in the photos but wasn't sure if they were permanently attached or were actually moveable. So they definitely were able to be moved out so the beds could be separated? I'm being so particular because I have teenage boys who want their beds separated - even if it's slightly. Do you know anything about the "pullman" beds?

Yes, the nightstands are movable and the two of them together will be the distance between the two beds. When you get to the cabin there will probably be a king bed that will be separated during turn down service at night. Pullman beds (for 3/4 passengers) are marked on the deck plans (as an *). I don't see pullman cabins, though the cabins with the open square notation do not have a corresponding key. Frankly, if you call a CSR, they are just going to be looking at deck plans. Are you trying to find pullmans or avoid them?

I'm trying to find Pullman beds. My husband & 3 boys will be in a Quad cabin & would ideally all like separate beds. We sailed on the Oasis 2 years ago & our Quad had the pullman bed which we really liked. Then last year, we were on the Oasis again and I thought I was booked in a Quad with a Pullman but when I got on the ship there was no Pullman. We ended up getting a rollaway bed put in our connecting double cabin. This issue with this is that they had to turn the couch sideways to fit the rollaway & this ended up blocking the closet. The online deck plans don't show any pullman cabins in Central Park but my travel agent had a book of decks plans that did show it. I'm in touch with RCCL and my travel agent to try to figure this out but no one can give me a definitive answer. So I thought if someone had sailed on the Harmony and actually had a Pullman bed in a Central Park Balcony cabin, I could find out what cabin #'s those are & change rooms.

I can confirm the bed can be separated on Harmony. We did exactly that for our kids cabin. We asked the steward to move them and as if by magic when we returned it was done. The little tables are moved.

I'm trying to find Pullman beds. My husband & 3 boys will be in a Quad cabin & would ideally all like separate beds. We sailed on the Oasis 2 years ago & our Quad had the pullman bed which we really liked. Then last year, we were on the Oasis again and I thought I was booked in a Quad with a Pullman but when I got on the ship there was no Pullman. We ended up getting a rollaway bed put in our connecting double cabin. This issue with this is that they had to turn the couch sideways to fit the rollaway & this ended up blocking the closet. The online deck plans don't show any pullman cabins in Central Park but my travel agent had a book of decks plans that did show it. I'm in touch with RCCL and my travel agent to try to figure this out but no one can give me a definitive answer. So I thought if someone had sailed on the Harmony and actually had a Pullman bed in a Central Park Balcony cabin, I could find out what cabin #'s those are & change rooms.

There are no Pullman beds available in CP balcony rooms on Harmony.

• 10 months later...

I was on Harmony 2 weeks ago and stayed in 10207, a C2 Central Park Balcony cabin on Deck 10, port side, and midship just 6 cabins forward of the living wall at the very center of the park. First of all, I will say this is probably the best cabin I have ever stated in, absolutely LOVED having Central Park right outside my window. If you're into peaceful things like that, you will love the category- I will mention it was a bit noisy during the day with the music from the pool deck, but I found myself using the balcony most at night, when the overhead action quieted down and there was beautiful live music playing in the park below. I absolutely loved it.

To answer your questions, yes, the beds can be separated with about 1-2 feet of space to squeeze in begwwwn the two beds. I believe in my cabin had the option to pull out into a bed, although not 100 percent certain as we never used it. It was my brother and I in this cabin and our parents directly across the hall in D6 Oceanview Balcony cabin 10206 (aft-most cabin on the port side forward hump, so a slightly angled balcony with a great view but for the price of a regular OV balcony). While the couch in cabin 10207 had the option to turn into a bed, I cannot comment on whether or not this is the same for other Central Park Balcony cabins, for example C1s. As mentioned, mine was a C2 and while I would assume this feature would be the same for all cabins of this category, will not say for sure as I have no solid evidence and do not want to spread false information. I will add, however, that my parents' D6 cabin 10206 also had the exact same bed arrangement, the only difference being that they had the bed by the balcony, while my brother and I had the couch by the balcony. The bed setup rotates every other room, as has been mentioned on here several times. I hope this information helps you! Happy sailing, and like I said you will love the cabin category and Harmony as a ship overall!