Loyalty tiers

Cassandra14

I am going to be 5 days short of moving to Platinum when I embark my QM2 WC sector next year. Am I correct in thinking that I will have to wait until my next voyage to move up. ...

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

In my experience, moving from one tier to another on a world cruise is usually actioned after completing 'one Full Leg' of the WC ......not sure if your 21 days is considered as one of the WC Legs ( if you know what I mean :o )

The onboard voyage sales department are the best people to speak to as the Pursers desk would have no idea about our loyalty tiers.

Good luck.:)

... The onboard voyage sales department are the best people to speak to as the Pursers desk would have no idea about our loyalty tiers. Good luck.:)
Well said Bell Boy, this has also been my experience on both QM2 and QE.

Well said Bell Boy, this has also been my experience on both QM2 and QE.

Ah. I spoke to the wrong people. Not to worry. I will receive it in April next year.

Edited by Pushka

Must give a Purser's Desk a pat in the back.

Last June on the QE, while waiting to replace a dead keycard, an elderly lady was asking if she could be upgraded while on the cruise, to enable her to attend the Senior Officers Party with all her friends (group of 11 others). Declared no interest in any of the other Platinum benefits, just the get together.

The desk correctly stated that the Officers Party was by special invitation only.

I know said the Lady.

But could I have your stateroom number said the desk, then added, you may receive an invitation tomorrow, with a big smile.

One happy lady left the desk

:):):)

We passed the required number of days to advance from gold to platinum during a world cruise segment last year, but will have to wait until we sail again for the upgrade. Same with some friends of ours who missed out by a day and had to wait for another 20 odd days to upgrade.

If your 21 nights is one segment you will also have to wait, but if it's more than 1 segment you will move up to platinum mid voyage when the second sector begins.

Where can you find our you cumulative days, our next cruise will push us close to platinum, but I'm not sure exactly how close ?

At the top right hand side of the Cunard interweb page, there's a "World Club" button. Click on it and enter your details. You can then view your history.

Stewart