Places to eat near Long Beach cruise terminal

Take the free Passport bus to the Pike and Shoreline Village. Lots of restaurants along the Passport route.

There is a food truck on the harbor side of the parking structure. It gets very good reviews.

Edited by SadieN

We ate at the food truck in February and it was great. Saw people getting HUGE breakfast burritos. We did carne asada fries and some tacos. You get lots of food for a very reasonable price. We will be eating there again this Saturday before boarding the Miracle. :)

If anyone has taken the Carnival Miracle out of Long Beach, can you tell me if there are any decent places to catch breakfast by the cruise terminal before embarkation? No car so it would need to be within walking distance.

Like others have said, take the free shuttle over to the other side from the pier area, I have eaten several times before cruising at a place called the "Yard House" you can check it out on the internet.

We had tasty sandwiches at the food truck lol Not kidding!

I love food trucks! depending on the weather this might be my first choice.

Thanks for all the responses! I have no idea what is where in Long Beach so I appreciate the guidance.

Edited by FreudianSlipper

We ate at the food truck in February and it was great. Saw people getting HUGE breakfast burritos. We did carne asada fries and some tacos. You get lots of food for a very reasonable price. We will be eating there again this Saturday before boarding the Miracle. :)

Where is the food truck located? Thanks.

Where is the food truck located? Thanks.

Take the free Passport bus to the Pike and Shoreline Village. Lots of restaurants along the Passport route.

There is a food truck on the harbor side of the parking structure. It gets very good reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app