Semi-Private Stingray Trip?

Donoiv11

Morning!

Wanted to get the thoughts of people here on the boards...

I have done a bunch of research, but can't find what I am looking for. We have done Grand Cayman in the past and want to go back to Stingray City - but don't want to go on one of the 50-60 passenger haulers - We would rather go on a semi private boat.

I found some private boats through the excursion sites, but nothing semi-private... or smaller... (maybe 12-15 people?) other than the one on the Carnival website (it gets "ok" reviews).

We are more in it for the ride and the enjoyment of being out on the water for a while... not looking to have a huge group.

Thoughts?

JD

We have used Native Way and had a good experience (the second time around...long story about the first time: booked with Native and was put on another tour with another company). But I would highly recommend Native Way. I have a full review in my signature line with tons of pictures if you are interested. :) I think there were 10 or 12 on our boat.

We used Nativeway in August 2013 and did the Stingray city, rum point, and reef snorkel. It was so fabulous that we have already booked them again for October. There were 7 people on our excursion and the captain could not have been more wonderful. The price was just right. I highly recommend them!!!

Edited by thisgurltam

We just cruised w/Nativeway. It was wonderful being part of a smaller group. I was such a nervous Nellie about meeting up with them but was not a problem. Not sure if they always have this offered but we had a photographer on the boat that took photos and we bought the link to all the photos. (Awesome deal!)