Another Princess Sale coming - Gataway Cruises

MCC retired

July 7th - 20th

Short sailings .

Great Getaways Sale (July 7 - 20, 2016)

Your TA will have sailings, rates & more details shortly.

Select Getaways are on sale, sailing September 2016 through January 2017 to the California Coast, Mexico, Caribbean, and Canada & New England. Up to 35% off† per guest plus 3rd/4th guests can sail from just $99*! These cruises are great for first-timers, celebrations or milestones, multi-generation groups, as well as those who are looking for a quick getaway to relax and reconnect!

•Up to 35% off per guest†

•3rd & 4th guest fares from just $99*

•Low deposit of $50 USD per guest is non-refundable

Thank you for the heads up... I will jump on that!

Nina, my TA shared this promotion's information but I didn't see any great deals that will entice me to book it. My 7-day Coastal last April booked after final payment dropped to only $10 more than the 5-day Cabo cruise & I much preferred the Coastal's ports. But for anyone not as flexible as me, these prices may be good for them. :)

Sample Fares

4-day West Coast Getaway

Interior fares from $259*

Roundtrip Los Angeles

Ruby Princess® 9/26/16 and 10/4/16

Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses of $75 are additional

and subject to change.

5-day Cabo San Lucas Getaway

Interior fares from $349*

Roundtrip Los Angeles

Crown Princess® 11/17/16

Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses of $95 are additional

and subject to change.

6-day Western Caribbean

Interior fares from $449*

Roundtrip Ft Lauderdale

Caribbean Princess® 11/27/16 and 12/11/16

Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses of $110 are additional

and subject to change.

5-day Canadian Atlantic

Provinces Getaway

Interior fares from $599*

Roundtrip New York

Regal Princess® 10/22/16

Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses of $100 are additional

and subject to change.

Some passengers will find a cruise price they'll want to book but unfortunately based on these few examples maybe there's nothing for me. :(

Frank, thank you for this! I'm in desperate need for a cruise and things have been going sideways for us. With the fares you've shown, I think we can swing at least a 4 day, maybe in September... that could hold us for a bit, however, Norman hates the short ones! So do I, however, it's better than nothing....:(

Frank, thank you for this! I'm in desperate need for a cruise and things have been going sideways for us. With the fares you've shown, I think we can swing at least a 4 day, maybe in September... that could hold us for a bit, however, Norman hates the short ones! So do I, however, it's better than nothing....:(

Hopefully you & other passengers will find a cruise option that works! :) Short cruises are not great for us either but it certainly beats no cruise at all. :p

We recently booked a Hawaii cruise which included free gratuities...it's not cheap even for an inside cabin but it's been too long since we've sailed this itinerary. Cruising from LA is a big consideration for us with only a drive to the port.

Hopefully you & other passengers will find a cruise option that works! :) Short cruises are not great for us either but it certainly beats no cruise at all. :p

We recently booked a Hawaii cruise which included free gratuities...it's not cheap even for an inside cabin but it's been too long since we've sailed this itinerary. Cruising from LA is a big consideration for us with only a drive to the port.

Thanks for posting these Frank. I'm booked on the 9/26 cruise. Even if we have to give up the free gratuities, I think it will still save us about $50.00. Hopefully it won't be for new bookings only. Our final payment is 7/26.

You and Helena should come on the 9/26 cruise. It going to be the "Culinary Cruise" with the celebrity chefs.

Thanks for posting these Frank. I'm booked on the 9/26 cruise. Even if we have to give up the free gratuities, I think it will still save us about $50.00. Hopefully it won't be for new bookings only. Our final payment is 7/26.

You and Helena should come on the 9/26 cruise. It going to be the "Culinary Cruise" with the celebrity chefs.

You're welcome...we have something scheduled that cannot be changed so unfortunately we can't join Bruce & you...a "Culinary Cruise" would have been great.

Edited by Astro Flyer