Thousands of photos from Harmony of the Seas

Good afternoon!

We're so excited to share nearly 3,000 photos from a recent sailing onboard Harmony of the Seas.

Click here to check it out: http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/harmony-of-the-seas-983/

Hope you enjoy!

Christina

Christina Janansky

Associate Producer

Cruise Critic

Wow, Thanks Christina.....that should keep me busy for the next 228 days.

Edited by Skip2MySue

Good afternoon!

We're so excited to share nearly 3,000 photos from a recent sailing onboard Harmony of the Seas.

Click here to check it out: http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/harmony-of-the-seas-983/

Hope you enjoy!

Christina

Christina Janansky

Associate Producer

Cruise Critic

Christina - Great photos. Thanks for sharing these.

Great photos!

I'm confused about the photos in the Junior Suite category. The first one looks "correct" to me. However, I don't understand the ones showing two twin beds with a wall separating them from the living room area. Is that a different category of cabin?

Great photos!

I'm confused about the photos in the Junior Suite category. The first one looks "correct" to me. However, I don't understand the ones showing two twin beds with a wall separating them from the living room area. Is that a different category of cabin?

I think the ones with the twin beds and wall are a Grand Suite. That's how the GS was on Quantum and Anthem.

Thanks for the photos. They are really fantastic and so well organized.

We are on the TA in October. I am organizing a games group for our sailing. We will probably meet at around 3 PM on sea days. I am trying to decide on a good venue for playing games. Someplace not too busy that time of day with good seating and tables. Looking at the pictures I was thinking about the On-Air Club, the Attic, Jazz on 4 or maybe even Mini-Bites. Does anyone with Harmony "experience" have any thoughts on which venue might be best for us to use for games? Thanks!

Great photos!

Even though the description on some of those photos say Junior Suite, some are actually for the Grand Suite. Those with two twin beds and separate living area are the GS.

That makes sense. Thank you for the info!

Yes they are a Grand Suite. We just got off the Harmony, were in a Grand Suite and those photos with a wall/room divider at the bottom of the bed with the TV on is exactly the same as the stateroom we had. The wall/room divider does tend to make the Grand Suite seem much smaller than in other ships though. The room was also identical to our Superior Grand Suite on the Anthem last year.

Yes they are a Grand Suite. We just got off the Harmony, were in a Grand Suite and those photos with a wall/room divider at the bottom of the bed with the TV on is exactly the same as the stateroom we had. The wall/room divider does tend to make the Grand Suite seem much smaller than in other ships though. The room was also identical to our Superior Grand Suite on the Anthem last year.

We'll be in a GS for the transatlantic. Wasn't sure if I liked that wall, but I like the centered tv on the wall in the living room, and the second tv in the bedroom. And no need to pull that curtain all the way across the room. I wonder how many times we'll stub our toes on that coffee table?!