NCL Star Delay in Stockholm

ROCruiser

We feel very sorry for you, any other port and you would have been able to make up time by missing Stockholm. At least you got to see it, we missed it totally a couple of years ago when doing the Baltic.

Then it was too rough to get into port, perhaps the reverse is true.

Good luck with changing flights.

Another reason for arriving at embarkation port a day early and for leaving the debarkation port late in the day or on the next day.

Mike

We feel very sorry for you, any other port and you would have been able to make up time by missing Stockholm. At least you got to see it, we missed it totally a couple of years ago when doing the Baltic.

Then it was too rough to get into port, perhaps the reverse is true.

Good luck with changing flights.

Another reason for arriving at embarkation port a day early and for leaving the debarkation port late in the day or on the next day.

Mike

mmmm ... you're wrong and off track ....

Star is in Stockholm as the last port of call during its Baltics cruise. She was supposed to depart 4pm Sat to go to Copenhagen for the disembarkation. But she is still holed up in Stockholm and the OP and the next poster are saying they will miss their scheduled flight out of Copenhagen as the ship will dock late.

There is a sea day between Stockholm and Copenhagen - perhaps the captain will put the Star in speedboat mode to catch up ... ;)

mmmm ... you're wrong and off track ....

Star is in Stockholm as the last port of call during its Baltics cruise. She was supposed to depart 4pm Sat to go to Copenhagen for the disembarkation. But she is still holed up in Stockholm and the OP and the next poster are saying they will miss their scheduled flight out of Copenhagen as the ship will dock late. Yes and I said if it had been any other port then the ship could have missed Stockholm" to get back on schedule.

There is a sea day between Stockholm and Copenhagen - perhaps the captain will put the Star in speedboat mode to catch up ... ;)

To catch up 10+ hours in a 36 hour period would be phenomenal. Also if they know they are going to miss their flights as they have a "new ETA" as stated that is not going to happen.

Good luck to everyone!!

I will be on the july 22nd sailing... I hope this ship is ok!!!

Flying to Amsterdam for 5 nights before home I would hate to miss that flight....

But the flight home to USA would be worse to miss!

Kerri

Edit

Also is the sail into Stockholm thru a fjord? I heard very scenic

Thanks

Edited by luv2gonow

Also is the sail into Stockholm thru a fjord? I heard very scenic

Thanks

Not a fjord - just lots of little islands and waterways. Here's a time lapse I did two years ago leaving Stockholm:

[YOUTUBE]XKnEfs4i3Xk[/YOUTUBE]