Fort Lauderdale - Port Everglades Pre Cruise Hotel

rflan22

I am looking for a hotel near the Port that offers a Free shuttle from the airport, Free shuttle to the cruise port, and has complimentary breakfast. (I like Free)

Does anyone have recommendations?

This will probably be moved to the Florida departures area. If you check that board, you will get info that will help you. We usually stay at the Hyatt on 17th St, but there are other recommendations.

I am looking for a hotel near the Port that offers a Free shuttle from the airport, Free shuttle to the cruise port, and has complimentary breakfast. (I like Free)

This will be transferred to the cruiseport section of CC - North American Homeports.

Edited by Sparky2

We also stayed at Hyatt Place on 17th st.

Free shuttle from airport, bkfst and shuttle to port but you pay for it. We chose to take a taxi to the port as it was inexpensive and we could call it at the hour we wanted.

We are staying at Ramada Inn Oakland Park in Fort Lauderdale which offers all of the above that you are looking for. It has decent reviews. I'm not sure about the neighborhood, but we do not plan to be out walking in the dark.

Edited by Sparky2

Marriott Harbor Beach is our favorite. Excellent walk on the beach to see sunrise and watch the ships come in from the balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

For our dates (1/6/17-1/7/17) it's quite pricey!

The Pillars - do not look anywhere else, they have a pre/post cruise package which will suit.

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites on 17th for the 3rd time. They do charge for shuttle to and from airport at $9 pp. They also charge to the cruise port but don't know that charge because we always arrange our own because it is cheaper and quicker.

Reason we stay here is because the have an awesome breakfast buffet every morning. Free. It has everything you could think of and more. They also have a Managers Recepition every evening. All the free drinks you want plus appitizers.

There is also a shopping mall behind the hotel and places to eat within walking distance. We enjoy it very much.

My family has stayed twice at the Best Western Plus airport south. Nice hotel with free breakfast and free shuttle to the port and the airport.

Edited by jrkat69

I am currently researching for a stay next year. The only hotel I have found that offers everything you listed is Springhill Suites.

We have not made our final selection.

Interested to see hear about others you might find.

Enjoy your trip.

We recently stayed at the Springhill Suites and it meets all of your needs. Plus there is a shopping center across the highway where you can pick up any last minute items.

We recently stayed at the Springhill Suites and it meets all of your needs. Plus there is a shopping center across the highway where you can pick up any last minute items.

Is there a light and a crosswalk to get over to the shopping center? Is it safe and easy to cross? Thanks, might give this one a try next time. How was the cost in comparison with other hotels?

Edited by SMSACE6

We are staying at the Embassy Suites as someone else mentions above. They do have a Cruise Rate that includes transfers from the airport and transfers to the cruise port.

There are a lot of restaurants around the hotel as well as other stores so you can pick up last minutes items you may have forgotten or the bottles of wine you maybe didn't want to pack for the flight in.

Also, as the above poster mentioned this hotel does have a nightly Managers reception where to do offer free drinks and snacks. The breakfast in the morning is very good as well as they have lots of options.

Quality Inn & Suites on Stirling Rd in Hollywood has all of these things. We stayed there last November and have already booked for this November. It's not necessarily the classiest or prettiest, but it definitely works for a one night stay and with free transportation and breakfast, we really enjoy the deal.

I have stayed at Springhill and Embassy Suites. Springhill is basic, but fine. A great choice for a late arriving flight without breaking the bank. Restaurants are easy to find by crossing the street. There are cross walks, I did it with kids. There is a burger king in the parking lot if you don't want to hassle either. We walk down to the far end of the shopping center as there is a pub restaurant there we like. When we went with a large group it was great since we could do transfers together without extra cost.

Embassy suites is the place I like for small groups as the taxi will be about $12 from the airport and to the cruise port. There are nice restaurants across the street and a place to get supplies if needed. The happy hour we really enjoyed as well as the pool, even though it was December. Great breakfast in the morning.

You do get what you pay for.

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites on 17th for the 3rd time. They do charge for shuttle to and from airport at $9 pp. They also charge to the cruise port but don't know that charge because we always arrange our own because it is cheaper and quicker.

Reason we stay here is because the have an awesome breakfast buffet every morning. Free. It has everything you could think of and more. They also have a Managers Recepition every evening. All the free drinks you want plus appitizers.

There is also a shopping mall behind the hotel and places to eat within walking distance. We enjoy it very much.

This is where we stay also. We were there on June 24th before our cruise. We have stayed there 3 times.

Is there a light and a crosswalk to get over to the shopping center? Is it safe and easy to cross? Thanks, might give this one a try next time. How was the cost in comparison with other hotels?

Yes there is a light and a cross walk. We felt very safe crossing the road and walking the shopping center.