Rentadora Isis or Bonefish Car Rentals

JillL

I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with Rentadora Isis or Bonefish rentals in Cozumel. We are considering renting a car for the day when our ship is in port, so I am wondering what experiences you have had.

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've tried to get a hold of Bonefish at their facebook page. They read what I send but do not reply and their page hasn't been updated forever. I wonder if they're still in business.

Anyway I have contacted Rentadora - after reading so much good about them on tripadvisor and they got back to me within minutes.

On their webpage they do not have any Jeeps for rent, but it can be requested as they do have two Jeeps. Price is $55 incl. all insurance.

• 6 years later...
On 8/3/2016 at 5:48 PM, CozGurl said:

Isis is great. Everything is posted right there on the wall and all is included in the pricing. We didn't even have to fill back up with gas, just paid them the going rate to fill it for us.

We always use ISIS for long-term (5-6 mos) rentals in Playa, and when we spend a day on Coz. Excellent family-run outfit and very honest. The owner, Margaritaville, passed but it is still a great outfit. 
We rent an intermediate sedan for $900 pesos (~$45 USD), no need for a Jeep on Cozumel. Recent gas prices were ~$21 pesos/ltr, or $4/gal. But you won’t use that much gas…Definitely book ahead and get confirmation.

Edited by blue_water

• 4 weeks later...