Favorite desserts on NCL?

You sound like my husband and I with a dessetitizer' date=' which for us is a crepe too. Do you know if they have a crepe station on the Getaway? We are going in October. Thanks.[/quote']

Yes, they do. I think my oldest son hit them up every single night. As far as fillings, they had different ones each night. I remember strawberry, cherry, pineapple, peach, chocolate, blueberry, and nutella.

Pretty sure Chocolate Night is fleet-wide. MDR and buffet have many assorted chocolate desserts (assume the same with the specialty restaurants.

Is there a chocolate night on Pride of America? How about a crepe station? I read you can get soft serve...is that in the buffet area?

Desserts are not NCL's forte. However, the bread pudding is really really good and you will often find it up in the buffet. I've had chocolate bread pudding with caramel sauce and the regular kind too. Otherwise just stick with ice cream.

This. Find the bread pudding station at the buffet. Even if you don't like bread pudding (TRY it before you decide), it's right next to a vat of warm caramel sauce. Grab some scooped ice cream, and go to town with the caramel.

Ideally, you will construct a bowl of bread pudding plus vanilla ice cream plus caramel.

The brownie cheesecake thing in O'Sheehan's is supposed to be good.

What items/ingredients are available on the crepe station? What is your favorite crepe?

:)

Nutella and whipped cream is my favorite -- the whipped cream helps to lighten the Nutella a bit :)

I remember lots of other "pie" fillings that came in a sauce, like apple, cherry, peach?, strawberry, pineapple...as well as fresh bananas, caramel sauce, and maybe even peanut butter (if you asked for it).

There have been a few desserts that I've had on the ships that I really liked, but the one that stands out for me is this one:

9u86s2.jpg

Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce

Yum! I wasn't fond of raspberries, so I was eating just the panna cotta when one of the servers came by. He asked why I wasn't trying the raspberry sauce and urged me to do so. I listened and...wow. It was SO GOOD. lol

I kept hoping to see it again over the course of the week, but no such luck. :(

Pretty sure Chocolate Night is fleet-wide. MDR and buffet have many assorted chocolate desserts (assume the same with the specialty restaurants.

We just got off Escape and unless I missed it (we were in Garden café every night) there wasn't a chocolate night. :(

I love the coconut macaroons. :)

I will be on the Escape in a couple of months and would love to know what desserts I should not miss. I already know, from other posts, that the lava cake is good.

What else is out there? Are there any great chocolate desserts?

:)

You must not miss having the flourless chocolate cake. It is to die for!

I think everyone's experience with food on NCL will be different. For us, on the Pearl, the desserts were phenomenal. We had the chocolate lava cake 13/16 nights, and the hazelnut cake on the Chocolate Night (the one night I didn't have the lava dessert) was amazing. There are so many different options/places to eat, that there is usually something that will satisfy your sweet tooth.

Without a doubt, NCL has the worst desserts on the seas. Taking the Getaway last year, was the first time I ever lost weight on a cruise.